THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no rule on the ASG captains. Top 2 vote getters...that’s it. It’s the coaches who can’t coach in consecutive games.

Pretty certain Stern felt he was the smartest guy in any room 100 percent of the time. He might be in the afterlife hanging with Einstein and Stephen Hawking still thinking that.

There is no rule on the ASG captains. Top 2 vote getters...that’s it. It’s the coaches who can’t coach in consecutive games.
I think they were trying to implement some sort of rule if they continue this new format so that the same guys wouldn’t be picking teams each year. Not sure where that stands or what format they’re even going with this year.

Btw about the fashion argument. Idk about the rest of you guys but I didn't stop wearing xl shirts and baggy pants because sports players stopped doing it.

I just reached a certain age and the baggy clothes just didn't feel grown up 🤷‍♂️

Fashion sense just naturally shifts over time. No one wants to dress the same forever.

Btw about the fashion argument. Idk about the rest of you guys but I didn't stop wearing xl shirts and baggy pants because sports players stopped doing it.

I just reached a certain age and the baggy clothes just didn't feel grown up 🤷‍♂️

Fashion sense just naturally shifts over time. No one wants to dress the same forever.

I still dress like it’s 1992. I’m wearing Cross Colors overalls right now...

Screenshot_20200102-150735.jpg

But it was a suspension!

They made that "per 36" way small :lol:
If Muggsey Bogues is a hall of famer then so is D Rose

Damn...I totally missed that :lol:

It drastically changes what I wanted to say lol

Either way, he needs to get out of Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom