THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This the new “Lakers we signing everyone” meme

Desperate times call for desperate measures god dammit

If I gotta watch Ben Simmons drive full speed down the court on a fast break and then do a jump pass for absolutely no reason to someone contested behind him the polo is going down in flames

IMG_20200102_181116.jpg

Pascal :pimp:

:rofl: @ Myrie

76'ers brass need to realize they need to trade ben or embiid.

Should be a no brainer trade the one that's a liability on the court on the offensive end. Question is what can you get in return. Him for Ratsull would make the most sense but Warriors don't really have a use for Ben either.

Should be a no brainer trade the one that's a liability on the court on the offensive end. Question is what can you get in return. Him for Ratsull would make the most sense but Warriors don't really have a use for Ben either.
3 team trade getting rid of Dray (Portland or Detroit) and Ben goes into that role with Steph and Klay returning

Load management is all fun and games until you're a 4 seed and have to go through Utah/Houston/Denver etc while the 1 seed gets a first round bye and coasts to the Finals.

But you didn't hear that from me 😏

if you’re nervous about playing Utah, Houston, or Denver you have no business thinking about a championship. Scared money don’t make money.

Are we sure Portland wants to move CJ?

Call me crazy but I think a 14-21 team who just lost by 24 to the Knicks and needs 36 year old Melo to drop 20+ for them just to win games right now could be in the market to switch things up. This is not the 50+ win Blazers teams of the past so everybody in here needs to stop thinking that their mindset is the same.

Dedmon like get me outta here. Kings are a mess. I thought Luke would be a good fit for them. They're gonna be the "lookout for them next year" team forever.

Of years past... You mean last year? This is a gap year for the Blazers at this point. Next year will be better.

He’s just really good at getting his defender to bite on pump fakes and driving in full speed right into a defender in the air at the basket to draw contact. We definitely miss him in that regard cause Tobias, Ben and Horford rarely ever are at the line. J-Rich is actually pretty good at it himself though. But JJ and Jimmy’s ability to draw fouls is sorely missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom