THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least show the entire fit. No one was saying to themselves I'm going to go cop these white bell bottoms.

LeBron+James+2007+ESPY+Awards+Press+Room+uUKz9JhsRXil.jpg

:lol:

back in november i even posted a video of embiid saying ben needs to shoot the ball full quote..

But you know, that is him. He is comfortable playing certain ways. For us to win, we are going to need him to shoot. But you know, I am fine with him playing his game, not forcing anything.
“But hopefully, at some point, I am sure he is going to pick it up.
As I said previously, Bens refusal to shoot is forcing scorers to be spot up shooters. Until he decides to stop being a ***** and shoot, it’s gonna be hard for the offense to find a groove in the half court without working twice as hard for open shots

I'm pretty sure Derrick was higher in votes at this same point last yr. This yr he's playing the same way, if not more consistently, but his votes dropped. Interesting.

I don’t think it can be disputed that Stern was kind of a prick, but seems like that’s part of what made him effective.

🤣🤣🤣 at dude's trying to dress like Bron.

Dwert and Melo getting votes 😳.

Need Freak to pick Bron with the #1 pick for tampering purposes.
Bron can’t be captain again right?
if freak picks Bron that’s def gonna be a fun pair and of course LeTamper gonna gift him with custom Beats :lol:

That was the absolute peak of hov's powers :lol:. Once he said that, everything changed immediately and you couldn't even stand outside the club without a dress shirt. He tried it again with death of autotune but nobody was tryna hear him by then

plus dummy said, 'Timbs, we off that, rims, we off that'

and New York, collectively, backed away from the table.

Idk it's going to be tough, everybody likes to use Mitch Richmond as the standard but he was a 6x AS and 5x All NBA player. Rose has the MVP which would usually be automatic but only was a 3x AS and 1x All NBA player. If it happens, it'll be on likely his last ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom