THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on one hand we’re mad that stern forced players to dress a certain way. On the other hand we’re saying those players were gonna dress that way anyway?

I think the NBA influenced that general culture change. Not caused but influenced.

Yea....no.

It didn't. all these dudes in the nba are just followers. They aint shifting fashion, they're adapting to it and have the funds to rock the latest stuff. They aint creating the waves, they riding em.

While I feel like this would probably help us against some teams we would still be without a legit ballhandler that can shoot the ball, our most important need. Need to find a way to get CJ more than Love.

CJ would look nice in philly but wouldn’t having ben simmons play off ball greatly diminish his value?

I thought Kanye influenced the change? or was it Dipset

I don't wear jerseys I'm 30 plus - Hov

When he said that jerseys slowly started to fade out then Pharrell, Hov, Kanye, Jim Jones, Wayne, the jerk boys on the westcoast really changed dudes style.

With or without the dress code fashion was changing.

B19A6D61-26D8-4D11-AB9C-75AFF49DA620.jpeg

Show going to lock up that #1 seed fasho. 60+ wins.

CJ would look nice in philly but wouldn’t having ben simmons play off ball greatly diminish his value?
No. It would increase his value being off ball in the half court playing in that Draymond role.

He’s diminishing his own value by tryna be a PG forcing natural scorers to be spot up shooters. Fultz, Jimmy, Tobias, J Rich and even Al to an extent

I don't wear jerseys I'm 30 plus - Hov

When he said that jerseys slowly started to fade out then Pharrell, Hov, Kanye, Jim Jones, Wayne, the jerk boys on the westcoast really changed dudes style.

With or without the dress code fashion was changing.

Jim jones probs had one of the biggest influences of anybody in the 00's. He had the boot cut and jean chain, slim tee/thermals, skull ****, ed hardy, all of that.

Fab was god mode before the nba dress code. when throwbacks were at their peaks, he had matching bandana fitteds :lol:

He’s not “learning how to walk again”........

They’re just working with him on changing his running and walking form to avoid injury in the future. This is not an uncommon thing.
They did it with Curry back when he was always spraining his ankles. Apparently he needed to be taught to tweak his running and walking too.

Yea....no.

It didn't. all these dudes in the nba are just followers. They aint shifting fashion, they're adapting to it and have the funds to rock the latest stuff. They aint creating the waves, they riding em.
...most people who pick up fashion are followers. Especially the masses of America.

on one hand we’re mad that stern forced players to dress a certain way. On the other hand we’re saying those players were gonna dress that way anyway?
It was more a symbolic stance against the fusion of hip hop and nba culture than anything. Fashion naturally shifts every few years. :lol: Stern knew what he was doing.

Now everyone dresses like rappers, but rap is way more accepted in the mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom