The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

Definite high quality mid. Show had this steady ominous feeling that something big and wild was gonna occur.

I was expecting a scene between Paula and Olivia :frown:

Paula and Olivia make a lot more sense if they’re in high school

also the two of them have strong cases for the worst of the bunch, especially Olivia.. she finds out her father thought he might have cancer and she’s still being a bish to him and then everything she had going with her brother

Enjoyable, but mid. Not sure how this got greenlit at HBO but could see it lighting up a Netflix meeting.
Really? Don’t think there’s anything surprising about it at all.

Murder mystery in a cool location with a strong cast (with several actors that have previously done work with HBO- Zahn/Sweeney/Daddario) and a director/writer that also previously did a show on the network (Enlightened).

Basically the perfect summer time show for them :lol:

Paula and Olivia make a lot more sense if they’re in high school

also the two of them have strong cases for the worst of the bunch, especially Olivia.. she finds out her father thought he might have cancer and she’s still being a bish to him and then everything she had going with her brother
Per the show’s website, Olivia is a sophomore in college. Assuming Paula is as well.

This show is horrible 😂
Was curious the NT take on it

I watched like 3.5 episodes with my girl, we were both waiting for something/anything to happen…it’s like this show can’t be this boring, can it? Something has to happen at some point? I told her I don’t think so, this is literally the show… she’s continuing but I’m all the way out

poor belinda and kai...
was happy for quinn
rachel sucks...
armond was living recklessly...hate it had to be him though...

was a little disappointed but i don't know what i was expecting...show was a slow burn with only 6 episodes.

Per the show’s website, Olivia is a sophomore in college. Assuming Paula is as well.

yea it came up at one that they were in college

but if they’re in college, zero clue why they don’t have their own room and the brother is sleeping on the pullout bed

Enjoyable, but mid. Not sure how this got greenlit at HBO but could see it lighting up a Netflix meeting.

i really disagree :lol: this was well done and not simple like Santa Clarita Diet etc :lol:

HBO got it right with this it's way better than shows like Room 104

I hate to be the one to bring it up but it was a theme of the show. I like how the show tackled privilege from different angles.The fact that all of the people of color on the show ended up being the ones who were primarily screwed made me feel a type of way.

Last edited:
1629142010876.jpeg

Show was aight, it definitely had me expecting something crazy was gonna happen but nothing too crazy ever did.
I'm out on S2.

This show is horrible 😂
Was curious the NT take on it

I watched like 3.5 episodes with my girl, we were both waiting for something/anything to happen…it’s like this show can’t be this boring, can it? Something has to happen at some point? I told her I don’t think so, this is literally the show… she’s continuing but I’m all the way out
That’s what’s great about this show. There’s nothing crazy going on and everything is “normal” and awkward that you can’t take your eyes off of it.

That’s what’s great about this show. There’s nothing crazy going on and everything is “normal” and awkward that you can’t take your eyes off of it.
Gotcha, glad to know I’m not missing something lol. Just awkward interactions.

Armond was a total ******* but I loved the guy. I guess since he was kind of the underdog sticking it to the elites. Dude was a ******* wildcat. :lol:

Just finished the show. Like others have stated. It was a clear display of privilege and ignorance. All of the wypipo were feeling like they were the victim. I enjoyed it though. Armond was way out of pocket but didn’t expect that.

I was expecting some Lindelof type of brujeria. Didn't happen. It was okay, Parasite Light vibes, but a second season? I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom