The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

2 episodes left, who do y'all think is gonna be the one that ends up dead? :nerd::lol:

PO

Anyone think Paula is going to tell that dude she is ******* to steal the mom's bracelet?

In the beginning the dude is saying his family despises him, but he needs the money, so he works at the hotel & how his family needs money for that lawsuit.

You can already sense the separation Paula has about the family & Sydney & since the kid deliberately mentions the price at dinner, she might tell him to steal it so he can quit & have more pride, instead of dance for these white people. :lol:

PO

Anyone think Paula is going to tell that dude she is ****ing to steal the mom's bracelet?

In the beginning the dude is saying his family despises him, but he needs the money, so he works at the hotel & how his family needs money for that lawsuit.

You can already sense the separation Paula has about the family & Sydney & since the kid deliberately mentions the price at dinner, she might tell him to steal it so he can quit & have more pride, instead of dance for these white people. :lol:

PO

Looks like I was right & ole buddy definitely getting caught next episode. :lol:
Still don't know who is going to end up dead though? Hopefully I will have a guess before next week's finale.

PO

Uncle Rico said he’s getting his regardless. :lol::lol:

I’m still not sure what to make of this show tbh. It’s entertaining as hell but not in the traditional sense b/c it’s so damn bleak. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion and anticipating the carnage that ensues. But maybe that voyeuristic feel is what they were going for?

It’ll be interesting to see how this wraps up. I legit have no clue who ends up in that wooden box.

Went and watch the OG trailer just to see what hasn’t been seen yet..

also can’t believe that one girl was just in the opening episode.. i mean I get it cause she obviously went into labor, but figure she would be revisited at some point

they do a great job of making me hate people in this show.
I hope armand gets the sweetest revenge and I want complete destruction for that terrible family except the son. I hate the daughter with a passion.

So what's the deal with the two girls? Is the hispanic chick keeping her relationship a secret from white girl soley because she doesn't want her to push up on ol boy. Or are they, were they intimate? She's seems really possessive of the girl too.

Really interested to see what we get in the finale. Daddario seems too obvious as the one that dies. Definitely somebody else.

Really interested to see what we get in the finale. Daddario seems too obvious as the one that dies. Definitely somebody else.

im thinking it’s the mother.. but I agreee it being daddario seems too obvious.. but the mother might be obvious too

maybe the husband jsut witnesses it and is reflecting on whatever went down

im thinking it’s the mother.. but I agreee it being daddario seems too obvious.. but the mother might be obvious too

maybe the husband jsut witnesses it and is reflecting on whatever went down
Yeah she was my guess as well. We'll see.

Yeah she was my guess as well. We'll see.

I feel like we’re looking at like a boat situation where the son gets a sorta come to Jesus moment

maybe him and the manager get into it and then someone else dies.. wife leaves him and mother stays in Hawaii with her friend at other resort

So what's the deal with the two girls? Is the hispanic chick keeping her relationship a secret from white girl soley because she doesn't want her to push up on ol boy. Or are they, were they intimate? She's seems really possessive of the girl too.
yeah she just wants to keep the dude away cause apparently she gets jealous and tries to take whatever is hers
i don't think they were intimate

Armand detailing his drug use and concluding it with 4 shots of whiskey got me thinking he going out

"Is she allergic to fire" :lol:
Pops was making agreeable points but of course the plot needed him to take it there

Catching up with this (up to ep4). Finale must be a banger, otherwise I'm not sure how it got greenlit. Not bad at all, just mundane stuff with a constant on edge feeling something may happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom