The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

they do a great job of making me hate people in this show.
I hope armand gets the sweetest revenge and I want complete destruction for that terrible family except the son. I hate the daughter with a passion.
Dunno why, that kid hella sucks too.

The look of disgust on Shane’s face when Tanya was trying to spread her mom’s ashes as he was trying to have a romantic dinner. :rofl:

Just started this right now. I wasn't even tryna know Steven Zahn like that smh.

The way the honeymooning husband laughs is absolutely hilarious. I bout died at his reaction after seeing Stiflers mom at breakfast. Then when he sees buddy munching dudes ******* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haven't started today's ep yet but I'm mad at ol girl for putting that nonsense in native dudes head. Now his life is ****** for her goofy *** unless they don't catch on that it was him for some reason.

Can't think of anyone deserving it more.

while he deserves it, I can think of several people that are at least in the running

hell the CEO mother talking about straight white males being the biggest victims might be the top spot for me

while he deserves it, I can think of several people that are at least in the running

hell the CEO mother talking about straight white males being the biggest victims might be the top spot for me
:lol: She doesn't need to die. That thought or belief is barely enough to hate her. She's a white coddled rich woman.

:lol: She doesn't need to die. That thought or belief is barely enough to hate her. She's a white coddled rich woman.

I mean none of em need to die

but if I had to pick a worst person, I’d go with her.. they say she ended up as CEO because of the metoo movement and she’s popping off about how hard her son has it.. she’s yelling at a newly wed on her honeymoon

the general manager could have just dealt with the situation but he kept feeding that shh.. and the guy is terrible.. but I got him and the GM deserve to destroy each other

With all that coughing dude was doing how didn't that guy actually drop dead.

Armond sure was going wild. ****ting in suitcases and showing it? HBO even wilder. Why hide after when you already on some don't care I'm getting fired tomorrow crash and burn?

:lol: @ Belinda showing up just to.not give any advice. Got tired of playing black best friend/wise black advisor.

Dude finding the **** and complaining :rofl:

Now I see why they can't come back to this place for s2 :lol: What a ******* way to go. Dude becoming a killer and having to deal with it :lol: Ok girl settling though. Pretty much the choice of most young white women in that situation.

At least it was a pretty good ending for the kid. Didn't get much focus so you just end up feeling bad for him.

Tough show to wrap up but feel like they did a solid job.

2nd season with new cast is interesting.

Who would even return for the 2nd season beyond Belinda?

I guess you could have the family come back for the son.. or you have the crazy woman come back after uncle Rico dies

Who would even return for the 2nd season beyond Belinda?

I guess you could have the family come back for the son.. or you have the crazy woman come back after uncle Rico dies
It’s going to be an anthology at a different White Lotus resort. Whole different cast a la True Detective/Fargo.

It’s going to be an anthology at a different White Lotus resort. Whole different cast a la True Detective/Fargo.

I mean I could see there being small overlap, the staff that survived and then new guest and a new manager

kinda like Fargo but not so much.. just hoping it doesn’t end up like big little lies

Show was cool, i'm not salivating for a S2 like reddit, rotten tomatoes or other popular social media outlets. :ohwell:

Rachel had this whole epiphany that they built this entire show, even told Shane the truth, but she ends up just going back to him because she realizes she's just a pretty face who no longer has a purpose in life but to accept that life with him?!? :rofl:

Paula told Olivia the truth and the first thing she did was go cry to her mom. Then they end up back to normal like they started the show. Threw Kai bracelet in the ocean like he betrayed her like all that ain't her fault. :rofl:

Stifler mom finessed Belinda wasn't surprising. She was fed up after that. Like Rachel she realized she is going to have to keep working that job. At least she got some bread. :lol:

Man that elitist ****er killed Armand, got away with it & got his wife back? Typical rich boy privilege. :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom