The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

Yeah I'm all in on this. Elite quirkiness. Great cast. Daddario's chest.

AD99E60E-182A-4738-BFCA-D4F03F3C0772.gif

Barely E2 and mission accomplished. :pimp:
Her eyes are hella creepy in some of those close-up scenes though. :rofl:

Show is average so far, some things that are annoying, some things that are intriguing.....

But I'll definitely watch the entire thing because of the random funny moments, the unknown of what could happen next & the fact there is nothing else to watch right now. :lol:

PO

I feel like the stuff that you might think is annoying is supposed to be annoying :lol:

The daughter is supposed to be a huge *****
Stiffler's mom is supposed to be a wierdo
Honeymoon husband is supposed to be a Dbag

Privilege, privilege, privilege.

I feel like the stuff that you might think is annoying is supposed to be annoying :lol:

The daughter is supposed to be a huge *****
Stiffler's mom is supposed to be a wierdo
Honeymoon husband is supposed to be a Dbag

Privilege, privilege, privilege.
Yeah but some of that is not annoying in a The Office kind of way. Its straight up really annoying :lol:

Steve Zahn is the best part of this :lol:

This hotel manager is totally off the wagon.

This the wild ayooo ep. Mans asked him how it feels to get it up the butt and he's like you wanna find out? :lol:

Maybe grandpa was a bossy bottom? A power bottom.

This guy Shane is such a *******. Everything about him is lame. I can’t even stand the actor, he was annoying on the office too. My wife woulda swung on both those girls he was flirting with and then came after me :lol:

Armond about to crash and burn soon. Should be epic :lol: you wanna find out? :lol:

guess she doesnt like her girlfriend getting dicked down on that massage table:nerd:

Steve Zahn is the best part of this :lol:

This hotel manager is totally off the wagon.

This the wild ayooo ep. Mans asked him how it feels to get it up the butt and he's like you wanna find out? :lol:

Maybe grandpa was a bossy bottom? A power bottom.
Seemed like he was really thinking about the question if he wanted to find out. :lol:

Didn’t realize the new episode dropped..

lawd this shh getting weird

Yeah but some of that is not annoying in a The Office kind of way. Its straight up really annoying :lol:

Pretty much.
Filler episode tonight though. Eh.
Too much of Stifler's mom story in this one.

Dad was really pondering about that request from Armand. Man whole life ruined now. :lol:
Why is Sweeney so triggered by her friend getting piped down? :rofl:
Did little brother just have some revelation on the beach after jerking off at the end? Man just stopped mid stroke. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom