The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

For those interested... this is what the Madness Tour merch looks like! 

I got those last 3 tees on the top row at the show. 

Everything else I already had.

I believe they sell that Travi$ tee at the shows as well. 

Sorry for the crappy quality picture. 

Any hats?

What do you guys think about dropxlife? I mean, what he makes is like past the highest level of super sayian. Sometimes I feel like he's actually the one behind it all. He remains a mystery since I discovered him in raunchy xo days.

Why is he never mentioned? We know about Lamar and Hawk. If you gone through his tapes, like the word I'm trying to describe is basically when Goku turning from Super Sayian 2 to Super Sayian 3 without even screaming.

Surely with his majestic skills he has to have at least some part in this beauty, behind the madness. I was :smokin and when I was thinking about it, it made a lot more sense in my head lol. BBTM was dropped around his birthday too.

The fact that Abel posted a pic of him must mean he's important somehow. The only thing he has affiliated with Abel, is that he helped produced Initation. But he remains a mystery.

dropxlife is the art guy

I believe he designed the album artwork for trilogy etc

I still got that Twenty Eight/ Rolling Stone mashup on repeat... My new sound bar and sub are being put to good use

The download for the mashup album zip is on the website its just not visible but definitely downloadable. I'll post the link when I'm on a PC. I didn't want to post without their permission, so I DMd him and he just replied "smart man. This was done on purpose"

The download for the mashup album zip is on the website its just not visible but definitely downloadable. I'll post the link when I'm on a PC. I didn't want to post without their permission, so I DMd him and he just replied "smart man. This was done on purpose"

Come on g I'm not as smart as you.

Why would you not just post the link or tell us how to download? :lol:

Xo_Official <---- their snapchat

has some good stuff from the Houston show. pretty artsy

When you clown rolling stone for the longest but then you give it a good listen and you actually enjoy it and it makes you sad :smh:

Anyone at Phillips Arena right now? :nerd:

Trying to do a shot for my first Weeknd shot. Been 4 years in the making. :lol:

I'm at a Muse concert right now. They played Eminem's version of Hills. Atrocious

Bruhs, I took an unintentional hiatus from Kiss Land, and pretty much all Weeknd music. I've never done that before. But the end result of that was KL giving me g goosebumps.

The Town may be one of my favorite tracks ever. Production is out of this world. Then Adaptation :x :x :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom