The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Know a lot of people won't like it but it's def one of my favorite music videos this year.

Made me appreciate the song 10x more. 

The cinematography was just unreal.

Trippy but dope. 
Was interesting to see Bella in it 
eyes.gif
That As You Are instrumental playing in the beginning 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was asking before if his girl was going to be in it

Feel like it had a lil Kiss Land vibe to it

Anyone know where this was filmed?

Last edited:
LA was lit... so many baddies wow, best night out I've had out here in regards to female to male ratio. Couldn't stay in the same place. Idk if I got lucky w/ my section or it was like that all over.

Thinking about getting some tickets for Wednesday night as well, I'll scoop something if I can find a good price.

No Pictures?? Heard that old dude from the videos was there.
If i didn't have finals Wednesday and Thursday i would of probably wen to both :x :smh:
All LA shows should be mandatory Friday or Weekend only

Last edited:
Vid was cool. Seemed low budget. I understand the Sin City Japanese crime movie influences a little david lynch feel. But could have been done better i think. The concept was there

Anyone else hear the hills on the radio and they blank out "I only ____ you when its half past five" They literally blank out call i was like am i missing something here?

he looked like he was in heaven on the victoria secret show...all them skinny white chicks were giving him mad play on the runway...

Vid was cool. Seemed low budget. I understand the Sin City Japanese crime movie influences a little david lynch feel. But could have been done better i think. The concept was there

Anyone else hear the hills on the radio and they blank out "I only ____ you when its half past five" They literally blank out call i was like am i missing something here?
Censorship in music 
sick.gif

Glad they don't do that stuff where I live.

Can't remember the last time I heard anything censored, tbh I don't even know if I ever have.

I would've expected YG's My N**** to be censored when I started hearing it on the radio but they always played the explicit. 
laugh.gif

Rap hardly ever gets played here though so I guess the media doesn't bother censoring it.

In the radio's defense, I thought he was saying I only f you when it's half past 5. Some stations here in Atlanta bleep it and others don't. It could just be one of the sound guys misinterpreting the lyrics.

In the night vid is spreading like a virus!! The news over here just showed a peak to it. I saw it yesterday.

I guess I'll be the minority and say I wasn't a fan of it. I feel there was just too much going on. But that's just me. I liked the vid to pretty, hills, and tell your friends

She said it won't be loooooooooooooooooooong before she falls out of love

I still get goosebumps listening to this.

mean.gif
pimp.gif
Gives me chills 
pimp.gif

Now she pleading... She on the floor... She on the floor...

Yeah that's what I was asking before if his girl was going to be in it

Feel like it had a lil Kiss Land vibe to it

Anyone know where this was filmed?
I can see the Kiss Land vibes to it for sure!

Back
Top Bottom