The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've seen the Weeknd every single time he's come to NY.
First time was back when he only had HOB and Thursday out. Trilogy wasn't even a thought yet.
Now I see him multiple times when he comes to NY. Even had steezy tag along some show he did in the Bronx. Got that boy too faded and he had to take a nap in the middle of the show.

All that said, I don't know if I'll go next year unless his new material is more Trilogy and less BBTM.
All of this can change based on what white girl I'll be rockin with during his next tour.

- Real Weeknd of the Crew

CVlZRC9VAAAC0uH.jpg

Damn, son got shorty Bella starring in his vids (non POV) now?

The kid is sprung 
mean.gif

Just gonna be all the sweeter when she rips his heart out & the aftermath results in the greatest album of the 21st century 
pimp.gif

I'm a patient man, I can wait.

Man this is the culmination of bitter sweet moments, b. I'm hella happy that the kid came this far. I really hope he wins some of those Grammys. But damn if this doesn't feel like the nail in the coffin of the old sound.

Man this is the culmination of bitter sweet moments, b. I'm hella happy that the kid came this far. I really hope he wins some of those Grammys. But damn if this doesn't feel like the nail in the coffin of the old sound.
*sad-wiz-khalifa.gif*

I was driving home tonight and Birds part II came on. Reminded me that I saw that s*** live 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. Too dope!

Wow.

Oakland show 3 crazy.

San Jose show 3 crazy.

As long as this dude keeps performing The Party &The After Party/HOB-Glass Table Girls live I will continue to attend his shows on an annual basis until I'm 6 feet under.

I hated BBTM but hearing the high points of that album live mixed in with the rest of his catalogue, mixed in with the ecstasy/euros is priceless. I didn't even plan to go to the San Jose show but I woke up the morning after Oakland and coped tickets Sunday morning before I even showered b.... if you have an opportunity to attend, go, and pull two birds while you're at it because the ratio is easily 4:1.

*If you rock with T$ make sure to be there around 7 because whomever coordinated Travis Scott's set is trollin' the hell of his fans. I walked inside Oracle at 7:53 and this dude was already done and off stage 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Luckily I got to the SJ show at 7:15 because this dude came out at 7:24 despite the show start time being 7:30 and performed a grand total of 5 songs 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Knowing good and gah damn well he should've kept going because nobody gives two sh** about this halsey character. #EndRant

Damn can anybody who been state what merch is at the show besides the tour stuff on the website? Really curious about picking up a snap. Preferably the all black wool joint.

Back
Top Bottom