The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BILLBOARD ARTIST OF THE YEAR

CVz2vkMU8AAyYcN.jpg

Still reflecting on Oracle Arena the other night.

I've said many times on here he's one of the best I've ever seen live but there's still a massive difference between murking a 5,000 seat theatre and a 20,000 arena.

I didn't know how he was gonna do with that but our son absolutely killed that ****.

My how the demographics at his shows have changed though. Male to female ratio was out of control but it was also about what I'd imagine a Justin Beiber concert would be like. :lol:

Last edited:

I've said many times on here he's one of the best I've ever seen live but there's still a massive difference between murking a 5,000 seat theatre and a 20,000 arena.

I didn't know how he was gonna do with that but our son absolutely killed that ****.

My how the demographics at his shows have changed though. Male to female ratio was out of control but it was also about what I'd imagine a Justin Beiber concert would be like. :lol:
When he came back to do Wicked Games :pimp:

Suprised he did a lot of HOB...wished he did more songs from Kissland but I can't complain

My how the demographics at his shows have changed though. Male to female ratio was out of control but it was also about what I'd imagine a Justin Beiber concert would be like.
laugh.gif
When he came back to do Wicked Games
pimp.gif

Suprised he did a lot of HOB...wished he did more songs from Kissland but I can't complain
Wicked Games 
pimp.gif

And in the form of an encore >>>

Last edited:
I liked the In The Night video. very 80s. goes back to japanese influences of Kissland that he brought and an ode to Japanese horror films which pretty much created the real horror genre. America's entrance into horror I would say only took off from The Exorcist. Japan was already established for having gruesome stuff and with special and visual effects back in the 70s being not the best it freaked people out a whole lot more

Abel brought out Lana for tonight's show. Crowd was lit. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

For those interested... this is what the Madness Tour merch looks like! 

I got those last 3 tees on the top row at the show. 

Everything else I already had.

I believe they sell that Travi$ tee at the shows as well. 

Sorry for the crappy quality picture. 

Back
Top Bottom