The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm confused, just show up 30 minutes before the concert starts. The concert start time and doors opening time is on the concert information.

Last edited:
If you don't want to miss Travis just Come when the doors open, not that difficult

Doors open 7/7:30

might be another opener, drummer guy 7-7:30

Travis 8-8:30

Banks 8:30-9

Weekend 9:30-11

Something like that

Last edited:
I don't know why anybody would be confused, it was a very simple question directed at those who've been to the previous shows. What time did Travis go on. :lol:

Thank you QU!K QU!K for an answer.

Of course the easy answer is get there when doors open but life isn't easy and ****** got schedules and commitments b. :lol:

I'm in the beacon of culture that is Modesto for a state quarterfinal that day now my ***** want to get dinner with friends of ours who are also going before the show. Just trying to fit 14 hours into 12 like usual. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know why anybody would be confused, it was a very simple question directed at those who've been to the previous shows. What time did Travis go on. :lol:

Of course the easy answer is get there when doors open but life isn't easy and ****** got schedules and commitments b. :lol:

I'm in the beacon of culture that is Modesto for a state quarterfinal that day now my ***** want to get dinner with friends of ours who are also going before the show. Just trying to fit 14 hours into 12 like usual. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes saying "just show up on time" like that option hasn't crossed your mind yet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes saying "just show up on time" like that option hasn't crossed your mind yet.

:lol: My dude why didn't you tell me you was coming out here again this year? We should link again Ima send you a PM.

Hey broncs I know you're a little young and you don't put yourself out there like that which I respect but did you indulge in any drugs when you went?

Nah homie lol. 
Respect.

I only smoked pot and I told myself I'll never experience anything else.  And then this man started dropping his tapes.  I'm not saying he influenced me, but his music was really the soundtrack to what I was going through. 

I mean I feel like I know you, but you're the only person who truly understands the greatness this man provides and drugs aren't even needed.

I was thinking about bringing street pharmaceuticals for tomorrow, and not weed.

Last edited:

Respect.

I only smoked pot and I told myself I'll never experience anything else.  And then this man started dropping his tapes.  I'm not saying he influenced me, but his music was really the soundtrack to what I was going through. 

I mean I feel like I know you, but you're the only person who truly understands the greatness this man provides and drugs aren't even needed.
Word homie - Abel def influenced many. Those 3 tapes are somethin serious. 

Man forreal. Drugs really aren't even needed but if that's how people roll do you. That's just not me lol.

Hell yeah bro, we family in here. 

"So baby love me
Before they all love me
Until you won't love me
Because they'll all love me

I'll be different
I think I'll be different
I hope I'm not different
And I hope you'll still listen
"

mean.gif
nthat.gif

At Oakland. Started at 7:30... Travis just ended. It's 8:00. He played 6 songs tops back to back

Not so far. It saddens me that when the most Cheering came on for only the new album. I was the only one feeling it when The Morning came on

Last edited:
I was just waiting on the trilogy songs didnt really care about the newer songs. The gawd, swear he seen me and waved at me [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I was too zooted and walked to an area better then where I originally got my ticket. Honestly to keep it 100 he'll be the only R&B artist I'll ever see. He's that ******* dope. I connect to a lot of what he's says. I had a F----ed up life

I'm glad y'all fellas had a grand time :pimp:.

After Barclays, my immediate regret was only getting tickets to one NYC/tri-state show.

Back
Top Bottom