The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Look forward to his interview on BBC1 with Zane Lowe next week. Should be very long and insightful. I really want to hear more about his creative process and his influences, that complex interview was trash.

Last edited:
judging from that interview, i'd say illangelo and the weeknd's issue is money related. especially when you consider how much work illangelo put in to propel abel into position, and that they stopped working together once abel got a deal.

Illangelo is credited all in the Trilogy so he obviously got paid for his work and receives royalties.

This album is great. I can't stop playin Adaptation and Wanderlust right now.

Did the producer from portishead get paid? Its silly to deny the damn sample.

Bruhs......................... I NEED adaptation SLOWED, CHOPPED, SCREWED whatever you wanna call it the RIGHT way.

OMG :x :smh: :smokin

Adaptation...

Man...

Why did I listen to this album drunk..
mean.gif

They're watching. Never mind.
mean.gif

Who's. Hitting. This. Atlanta. Concert.

Trill post the link famb!!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the show at Radio City Hall will be seated or you'd get to stand up like we did last year? Definitely taking my g-pen but I want to slip some goodies with me too. Funny how in one of his videos, he said specifically not to do acid for this tour lol.

Does anyone know if the show at Radio City Hall will be seated or you'd get to stand up like we did last year? Definitely taking my g-pen but I want to slip some goodies with me too. Funny how in one of his videos, he said specifically not to do acid for this tour lol.

I'm wondering the same, I wish it was a different venue so I could smoke heavy in there but will have the vape on me as well with some edibles. Funny that he said that I was definitely planning on taking a tab before his show, with that stage setup though **** might get too real on me :lol:

I might be the only person that's played this album only 3 times. :lol:

I don't wanna play it to death like I did HOB and Thursday. For like 6 months those were the only R&B albums I could listen to. :smh:

It's good that everyone can listen to his music sober or not sober but...

Professional faded>>>> Professional Sober

I listened to this album sober the first time.

Then I listened faded and it was like a whole new album. :lol:

I'm sorry I just enjoy it better that way. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Just got these promo materials in...very interesting art direction for this record.

Yo where are you guys sitting in Radio City? I'm mad confused. I'm in the Orchestra Row A Seat 201 but that doesn't even pop up in the seating chart :lol: I'm guessing it's front row? Can anyone thats been to the venue provide some insight on what that means lol. I just bought them thinking that there weren't assigned seats :smh:

I shouldn't have listened to that Emika song.

I still love Professional unconditionally, but knowing that the sample was barely changed is somewhat of a downer.

The more and more I listen to this album, I really want to go to the tour, but I can't justify it with all the other money I'll be dropping on shows.

This album tho.....

Back
Top Bottom