The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I smoke a solid amount of weed on occasion, drink lean whenever it's available, would die before I ever touched a line of anything white, am broke as hell, and have never smashed a stripper/prostitute in my 19 years of existence and this guy has become one of my top 3 favorite artists of all time :lol:

I mean, gangsta rap taught us all years ago that you find the things you can't relate to the most fascinating when portrayed vividly to you.

M Y B O D Y ' S R E A D Y

I smoke weed maybe once a year, drink lean when I can get my hands on it, have a promiscuous love life since I lost the girl I cared about due to aforementioned promiscuity, and get drunk every Thursday - Sunday.

Minus the fame, this guy sings about my life.

I smoke weed maybe once a year, drink lean when I can get my hands on it, have a promiscuous love life since I lost the girl I cared about due to aforementioned promiscuity, and get drunk every Thursday - Sunday.

Minus the fame, this guy sings about my life.

Preach man. Don't think there's ever been an artist that's had that much relatability to myself.

Am I the only one that thinks "Belong To The World" has the beat of Portishead's "Machine Gun"?

I looked around and didn't see anything on it... :wow:

i typed "belong to the world ma-" and it finished it for me.

But, yea...the guy had an issue with it. i think the drums were just replayed because i can't see a major not resolving this issue.

Last edited:
What the... Am i the only one who listens to The Weeknd sober?

I know Im strange, but I actully listen to The Weeknd at the gym...

Back
Top Bottom