The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's the consensus on Kissland so far?

I'm in Japan till the 16th and can't listen

NT / KL summit? I'm gonna be in shinjuku/shibuya release day. Might even give away a copy to a lucky girl...

And dont get me started on how many times I dun played the Kissland single...:x

So i caved and listened to profession and adaptation...one time....ONE TIME :x :x :x
Album will be purchased Wednesday and i will hear everything at that point.

The illangelo interview definitely was strange. How can they still like each other but not work together...doesn't make much sense.

Did anyone else call the number and leave a message ? 647-794-9223

Lets not forget the dispicible me 2 soundtrack....he made that movie really live..

On another note......this album is ****ng crazy...if I can't release a large scale version I will def make something for the NT weeknd supporters...
OG has to let you do Kiss land, hell i like both of your styles hopefully both of you can do it.

Are we really going to go back to telling people that one project is better than the other? Hahahaha. Doesn't make any sense to do that. Ain't nobody about to tell me KL is better than hob. It may be to you which is fine...

Live For is one of those songs you have to grow to like

When i first heard it a couple weeks ago i hated it and thought the chorus wasnt good at all but after getting the album i liked it. Its no The Zone but its a decent track

It is though

Henzgod I usually agree with you on most things but not here...

Live For is the worst song he's made (yes the worst) and it brings down the album. KL has a few other bumpy spots as well, whereas with HoB it's literally flawless all the way through.

Last edited:
I like this album when listening to the entire thing. When I try to break it down into individual songs there's very few that I want to listen to on their own. It's weird. I guess maybe because its so thematic.

That Illangelo interview makes me wanna drop a single tear. This ***** stay ******g up relationships with his producers :smh:

Ain't no point in ranking his projects though, they are all fire and stand alone.

The biggest problem with Live For is the fact that the change in pace from the first verse to the chorus is SO ABRUPT...

That Illangelo interview makes me wanna drop a single tear. This ***** stay ******g up relationships with his producers :smh:

Ain't no point in ranking his projects though, they are all fire and stand alone.

Son! :smh:

Agreed on both statements.

Back
Top Bottom