The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Weeknd needs an award tonight. I might go to the weeknd concert in Houston idk

Last edited:
Dude got stuck in a fan vote. It is what it is.

As for the madness, I do not work for any radio stations or whatever. But I am involved in music and moreso I know some dudes who are part of XO.

And they are all in NY right now.

That kid is gonna have all his Mahommies rocking Trukfit. I think that's the same kid who endorses it. But those awards were all ****** up; why think the fan vote would be any different? Honestly never heard of him til the voting started, and I'm guessing the same can be said about the Weeknd to most of his fanbase.

Anybody check out that Illanglelo instrumental album?

Word. I like gone a lot too. I couldn't fit heaven or Las Vegas on my cd(I mixed HOB + Thrs) so I haven't heard it

i hope this early loss keeps him hungry and he doesnt think he's already blown up.  maybe he will give us three more free mixtapes

He needs to put the full court press on soon in marketing this album. The buzz is really only from his diehards. A couple radio interviews and some late night TV show performances would do ALOT if he does them well. He has to kill them though.

He needs to put the full court press on soon in marketing this album. The buzz is really only from his diehards. A couple radio interviews and some late night TV show performances would do ALOT if he does them well. He has to kill them though.

I was told they were close to SNL last season. Maybe it'll come down the line.

...We know. Illphillip is there.

I didn't want to say anything. NT detectives put in that work. But that's what it was and alas....I did not make it.

Al Bundy got me. Married With Children :smh:

I'm sure that opinions on the album will start circulating shortly nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom