The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

If he performed something like this on Fallon or Conan, he'd have the world going nuts. This version of the song is CRAZY. :wow: :x :smh: :frown:

I'd feel like slapping the fire out of a ***** if they continue that sing along crap while I'm trying to listen when I go see him in October.

Last edited:
Why even ask how? It's obvious he has some form of involvement with the music industry. It's not like him telling us means that we can go as well.

All I'm saying is, he's overlooked the question once and answered one after it. Asking again isn't going to make a difference. Can't expect people to share that kind of info on a sneaker forum. Let's just hope son comes back tomorrow with positive feedback, or even just some information on if what we've gotten is just the tip of the iceberg. It's the album that matters, not why he gets to go to the listening party.

Last edited:
I'd feel like slapping the fire out of a ***** if they continue that sing along crap while I'm trying to listen when I go see him in October.
 I'd be singing my heart out bruh, no dambs.
Look out, bring some type of recording device
The struggle is real. 
laugh.gif

Just wait pleighboi.

Anyone else think this might have a completely different sound than his other projects? I haven't heard the singles but the cover and title scare the **** out of me. Definitely downloading before I decide to purchase.

Anyone else think this might have a completely different sound than his other projects? I haven't heard the singles but the cover and title scare the **** out of me. Definitely downloading before I decide to purchase.
it definitely will..

more than likely due to this guy's absence.
mean.gif

406020_10151622332392564_1466986735_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom