The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pimp.gif

^^^

Not for nothing, but a lot of times there is very little "listening" at listening parties because everyone is talking/networking/trying to get a drink.
I would've been in the corner vibing with the "don't even think about approaching me" face 
laugh.gif

Well damb. Learn something new every day. Always though "scars right here" were metaphorical for the pain he's endured in his relationship with the girl he left back home, since he didn't love her no more, and what not. Glad he overcame it.

that's exactly what he meant.

Glance at his right wrist (the one not holding the mic). Closest noticeable thing to a cut, but it looks more like a burn.

definitely a burn.

not saying he hasn't tried to kill himself...i wouldn't know, but these two things aren't evidence

In "the party and the after party" he straight up says:

"Got me drownin' in your loft
Got me drownin' in the mist
Gimme right attention
Or I'll start drownin' from my wrist.."

now i guess you can make a round about metaphor here too...but that's pretty direct.

That instagram clip.....the thirst is getting real over here....

Cause the only thing you're takin' is your clothes off Go 'head girl, strip it down, close your mouth I just wanna hear your body talk

:pimp: :pimp:

Saw the Abel Real Estate on his instagram had me :rofl:

Not even checking for the leak...since i have it pre ordered and its right around the corner

$48 for a deluxe album nah he can keep that. Concert ticket prices went up too, ill just buy the regular album and hopefully get some good tickets to the DC show in Oct.

Back
Top Bottom