The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just realized BANKS is opening up for him, that **** makes me wanna go even more..

i'm not sure yet, though.. gotta see what my money's looking like.

Same here. In the middle of moving to Valdosta. Pinching pennies but still trying to see if I can swing it.

^^^didnt know y'all boys were from ga. I ran state champ cross country at Valdosta. Y'all familiar with Columbus.

Small world. :lol:

Only drove through Columbus twice while on the way to PCB. You went to Valdosta State?

True indeed fam.

Nah, my parents were in the military. I just ran there for high school. I went to Columbus state for a year, then transferred to the Air Force academy. Did you ever go through with the army commissioning ?

yo, blink..

you stay moving around GA don't you?
laugh.gif

i've always wanted to go to valdosta, i heard as soon as you get off the exit the first thing you smell is Yambs.
nerd.gif

Yeah I'm in Ga. I'm back and forth between Atlanta and Augusta. Moving to Valdosta for grad school/new job in October.

I've only been down there twice. But I heard the harlots will harlot for a new face on the VSU campus. :lol:

True indeed fam.

Nah, my parents were in the military. I just ran there for high school. I went to Columbus state for a year, then transferred to the Air Force academy. Did you ever go through with the army commissioning ?

Nah. The time table it was expecting wasn't quite the time table the recruiter was pitching. It's still an option for me once I get out of grad school or law school.

Just got asked to go to a wedding...i was like yeah it will be a good time girl is a bridesmade younger crowd a lot of ex sorority sisters are going....the date....Oct 5th...... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

So much for seeing the weeknd in DC :frown:

So there are rumors that we will be getting a new song from Abel tonight!

My body is ready.

Back
Top Bottom