The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We've already heard 3 tracks. I'd be disappointed with only 10. I'm hoping for 12 at least. 60 minutes of music isn't too much to ask. The mixtapes were 45-50.

Just listened to BTTW for the first time. :lol:

It's different. But I ****s with it :pimp:

And ironically, it plays all the way through as another bites the dust. She was never mines though. -shrugs-

Last edited:
Just listened to EOS again. Easily my least fav. I can't stand dirty Diana...like it's cool but mikes is 1000x better so it's really no point in listening to his. The end of track number 7 shoulda been a whole song lol. XO/The Host is prolly my fav on there. ain't seeing HOB not even close IMO

Last edited:
Just listened to BTTW for the first time. :lol:

It's different. But I ****s with it :pimp:

And ironically, it plays all the way through as another bites the dust. She was never mines though. -shrugs-

You think it was his most radio friendly track?

^^^ I was more so referring to stuff he had previously dropped from the trilogy, and his guest spots. Going forward I hope this is as radio friendly as it gets

i hear you , but honestly i alrdy figure hes going to soon enough have THAT one song that the whole world starts to call him a goat and is all over the radios and every romantic movie for years , hes that good and if he doesnt drop one of the biggest songs ever in todays day and age , i think its cause he dont want too lol

Wicked Games still playing on the radio stations here in Georgia. :lol:

Heard it playing... Ended up listening to Trilogy all the way through. :lol:

The homie Sango spun at our event on Sunday - I dusted off the remixes and have been slappin 'em all week...

...worth the listen if you've never heard it:

Never listened to anything by dude but girls been telling me to check for him for 2 years now.

Can anyone recommend me like 5 essential tracks, preferably 2 or 3 being ones with a great summer feel to them. Appreciate it brahs.

those are great recommendations^ but id say to you, instead of just listening to three tracks, just go in and listen to the entirety of House of balloons, every song unknown and fresh to the ears. I feel listening to it as a whole, you get the most out all the tracks with all of them working with each other to set the whole feeling and aura of the record/songs. that way you end up finding out what are the essential tracks to you and not of someone else's personal thoughts on them. imho.

Last edited:
Never listened to anything by dude but girls been telling me to check for him for 2 years now.

Can anyone recommend me like 5 essential tracks, preferably 2 or 3 being ones with a great summer feel to them. Appreciate it brahs.

Just listen to all three tapes :lol:

House of Balloons - 75%​

High For This - 3/5
What You Need - 4/5
House of Balloons / Glass Table Girls- 3/5
The Morning- 4/5
Wicked Games - 3/5
The Party & The After Party - 5/5
Coming Down - 5/5
Loft Music - 4/5
The Knowing - 3/5

Thursday = 62%​