The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dude's music is two years old... And I still listen to it literally all the time. I honestly can't name another artist out there that I can say the same for.

New music is cool, don't get me wrong. But I'm truly impressed with how his music has held up. At this point, new stuff is just icing on the cake, though I'm sure there are some who think his best days are ahead of him.

boredom's got you dudes arguing over nothing.
user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

the weeknd is rhe hardest out period b, his lyrics go harder than rappers and his voice alone is a better beat than half of the beats that curren$y uses lol

It's still refreshing to hear people deny that dude is a great musician. Makes me appreciate the music more for some reason.

It's still refreshing to hear people deny that dude is a great musician. Makes me appreciate the music more for some reason.

Yep. Even if you hate him for his content (sex, drugs, being a scumbag), he's a true artist. His sound is always changing. His lyrics are ALWAYS deeper than they appear on the surface. His whole catalog thus far has been a story. He's made no attempt to sell out or make a radio-friendly with his first major album release. He's only 23 too. How can you hate a guy like that?

my guy looks uncomfortable as hell, and drake being extra as usual..
laugh.gif

i see he's going for the basquiat look with his hair.

He looks very comfortable performing here imo.

I saw him almost 2 years ago right before he dropped eos.

You could tell then he was uncomfortable as hell, barely moving around and ****.

Never forget hearing wicked games live though  "so tell me you love meeee"   **** was so damn raw
smokin.gif

Man... The emotion in that song is just indescribable. When he hits the chorus at the end, it's just like... HOW CAN YOU NOT FEEL THIS GUY?!!

Sooo tell me you love meeeeeee
Even though you don't love meeeeee

Exactly my thoughts fam.

Found a couple old pics from that concert just excuse the terrible quality, my blackberry camera back then was terrible.
laugh.gif

You could tell then he was uncomfortable as hell, barely moving around and ****.

Never forget hearing wicked games live though  "so tell me you love meeee"  **** was so damn raw:smokin

Is dude lipsynching though? Couldn't hear ish other than the background.

Never forget hearing wicked games live though  "so tell me you love meeee"  **** was so damn raw:smokin

Is dude lipsynching though? Couldn't hear ish other than the background.

He definitely was. Wasn't even trying to act like he was singing it. Watch 1:17-1:25

Got a $10 promotional gift from bestbuy in my email. Expired 8/18...used it to preorder kissland total after gift card was 3.17 :pimp:

I wonder how many songs will be featured on this album. So far he's released 3 tracks. Better not be 9 like the rest of his works.

Back
Top Bottom