The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know I should leave youuuu
And learn to mistreat youuu
Cuz you belong to the world
And ooohh girl
I want to embrace youuu
Domesticate youuu
But you belong to the world

WHY DID I SLEEP ON THIS TRACK?!?

Still dont know whether I should buy the regular $45 concert tickets or the $175 VIP tickets that come with a hat, shirt, early entry and that little exclusive area right infront of the stage. I'm going with a bad little feline.

Still dont know whether I should buy the regular $45 concert tickets or the $175 VIP tickets that come with a hat, shirt, early entry and that little exclusive area right infront of the stage. I'm going with a bad little feline.

Better stick with the $45 ticket because it sounds like you are buying both tickets.

I enjoy Thursday the most. Darkest tape out of the 3. Eerie as f*ck man, straight chills.
indifferent.gif

from those with experience of attending his shows.....

how bad are the females there? and are they usually with other girl friends or are they with their dudes?

from those with experience of attending his shows.....

how bad are the females there? and are they usually with other girl friends or are they with their dudes?

Both, I remember they had to have a girl and guy security pat everyone down. So when they separated the lines, all I saw were bad chicks. :smokin

The Birds 1 and 2 being a 1/5 :lol: :lol: I don't comprehend.

On a lighter note. If Kiss Land is on par or better than the 3 releases so far, I can't wait. Kiss Land, Love In The Sky and Belong To The World are GREAT tracks. Also, don't be surprised if Kiss Land comes with a short movie attached. He's shot at least 4 legitimate music videos. Kiss Land (full length video that they haven't released which is absolute fire), Belong To The World, Love In The Sky (that preview he released definitely isn't the entire video) and he just shot another one for a song called "Pretty" (supposedly... there's a bad *** clip of him shooting a gun). My body is beyond ready. :nerd:

Just realized dude said the Birds pt 1 & 2 got a 1 out of 5. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay famb.

But I'm not listening to any new music. For real this time. Everything I've heard so far has been absolutely great. Not trying to ruin the album by listening to everything before hand.

:lol: Birds 1 and 2 has to remind you of a girl playing the weeknd's role to dislike those songs that much

House of Balloons - 75%​

High For This - 3/5
What You Need - 4/5
House of Balloons / Glass Table Girls- 3/5
The Morning- 4/5
Wicked Games - 3/5
The Party & The After Party - 5/5
Coming Down - 5/5
Loft Music - 4/5
The Knowing - 3/5

Thursday = 62%​

Lonely Star - 5/5
Life of The Party - 1/5
Thursday - 5/5
The Zone - 5/5
The Birds - 1/5
The Birds II - 1/5
Gone - 3/5
Rolling Stone - 4/5
Heaven or Las vegas - 3/5

Echoes of Silence - 57%​

D.D. - 1/5
Montreal - 4/5
Outside -3/5
XO / The Host - 3/5
Initiation - 1/5
Same Old Song - 1/5
The Fall - 5/5
Next - 4/5
Echoes of silence - 4/5

No

Last edited:
Man, **** it Wicked Games is his best song. I'm listening to this for the first time in months. I forgot how epic it was.

This joint makes you feel like going to the strip club after a stressful week and cleaning out your checking and savings on the baddest broad in there. :smh:

This dude gave The Birds 1&2 and Initiation 1's. :lol: :lol:

Slap yourself.

Both the Birds got 1, D.D got 1, and Initiation got 1. You lion b.

Wanna cop KL on Vinyl, no vinyl player 
frown.gif

Dudes really like initiation? That is the only song from his entire catalogue that I skip every single time.

I see tickets to the NYC show haven't sold out yet. I'm waiting till they do so I could put them on stub hub. If not ill let it go to you NTers for face value.

Grab a cup of the XO, baby I been leaning
Back from the come down, girl I been fiending
For another round, don't you blame it on me
when you grinding up your teeth,
And it's ******g hard to sleep

I GOT A TEST FOR YOU

love this joint! Sounds like some interstellar drug trip with the voice changes. Combined with the Host, mufudgin flawless.

Last edited:
Grab a cup of the XO, baby I been leaning
Back from the come down, girl I been fiending
For another round, don't you blame it on me
when you grinding up your teeth,
And it's ******g hard to sleep

I GOT A TEST FOR YOU

love this joint! Sounds like some interstellar drug trip with the voice changes. Combined with the Host, mufudgin flawless.

Diego's buggin. Initiation goes!!! Sober or faded, that track is :pimp:

^ I like it. First time hearing of her.. but the song sounds good.

Edit: She's only 16, eh?

Last edited:
you should check her out, she kinda reminds me of lana del rey but with the potential to be much better IMO..

she's planning her US takeover this very moment.

yeah, she's young as hell.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom