The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
where can i find the original songs? i had them all on my cpu but accidentally replaced them when i bought the remastered trilogy

What other remixes are there?

Florence + The Machines - "Shake It Out" (Weeknd Remix)

Lady GaGa - "Marry The Night" (Weeknd Remix)

The Odd Look remix wasn't in the same vein as the two mentioned above, they're like the Lorde remix he put out today.

House of Balloons - 75%
High For This - 3/5
What You Need - 4/5
House of Balloons / Glass Table Girls- 3/5
The Morning- 4/5
Wicked Games - 3/5
The Party & The After Party - 5/5
Coming Down - 5/5
Loft Music - 4/5
The Knowing - 3/5

Thursday = 62%​
Lonely Star - 5/5
Life of The Party - 1/5
Thursday - 5/5
The Zone - 5/5
The Birds - 1/5
The Birds II - 1/5

Gone - 3/5
Rolling Stone - 4/5
Heaven or Las vegas - 3/5
Echoes of Silence - 57%​
D.D. - 1/5
Montreal - 4/5
Outside -3/5
XO / The Host - 3/5
Initiation - 1/5
Same Old Song - 1/5
The Fall - 5/5
Next - 4/5
Echoes of silence - 4/5

Last edited:
#3 on HOB dam near gets a 0 from me I had take to that **** off the tape and replace it with one of those nights.

I knew he had to eventually fall in love with one of the girls he was smanging. Valerie is easily in my top 5-10.

Last edited:
High For This - 3/5

Song is cool, perfect intro for a new listener, kind of warning them they need to be on something for the next hour or so. Just not my favorite track.

Wicked Games - 3/5

Song isn't bad per se, again just not one of my favorites.

The Birds - 1/5

Song sounds like some robots tap dancing. I literally see robots doing the Lord Of The Dance moves when I hear this song. Don't like.

The Birds II - 1/5

One of the few songs by Weeknd that isn't good IMO. Way too slow, way too long and dude is just going on. Makes sense reading that he freestyled a lot of songs on Thursday now.

Initiation - 1/5

I don't like the beat or the voice. Would've made an ill video though. Maybe even a Kendrick Lamar verse.

Same Old Song - 1/5

Has the unfortunate situation of being immediately before my favorite Weeknd track. Song is wack but it makes it even worse waiting for it to go off so I can hear "The Fall".

So that's 4 songs out of 30+ that I don't like. Incredible when you think about it. Dude is easily my favorite artist of this generation either way and the songs that I do love are greatly aprpeciated. Now just trying to see what KissLand is talking about.

Oh yeah,

Twenty Eight - 5/5
Valerie - 5/5
Til Dawn - 3/5

My Weeknd playlist of the moment...changes from time to time depending on my mood:

Kind of tells a story in my mind.

Weeknd be having the chicks wild emotional after a night of drinking :lol:..

Drove my friend ( we've never done anything ), and her friend home after a party and somehow she ended up holding my hand while the music was playing :lol:.. Maybe my ( ) part will change :smokin :nerd:

I haven't really been able to have the experience of listening to The Weeknd with female company yet. I lived in South Korea when it dropped. In Europe now. I'm sure he has fans here and there but nothing like back in the US.

Man I cant play a Weeknd playlist without playing Till Dawn since The Trilogy dropped.

My Top 5 in order:
Rolling Stone
The Party & After Party
Till Dawn
Next
Wicked Games

Honorable Mention:
Outside
Valerie
High For This

Back
Top Bottom