The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man... Dude minus weld leak the whole dang album. 10 tracks. 4 released. 3 weeks to release date.

I lied. I listened. It's alright.

grin.gif

***** is becoming more centered and commercial. we can go listen to the radio for this ****
No we can't. 

Dude needs to stop releasing tracks bruh.

Beats  nice,not really feeling the hook, hate repetitive hooks.

Might grow on me.

So which tracklist is legit seen two on here and the singles dropped arent on there.

Deluxe???

I like the song but the marketing is confusing me. 10 songs. 4 already released? Another video on the way? Best case scenario we get 30 minutes of new music? I don't understand because Weeknd is normally a minimalist. He gave us one song before EoS and then dropped it randomly. Now he's dropping half the album before release date?

I hope he has some trick up his sleeve but anytime I hope that a track list is wrong, I'm disappointed. Don't get me wrong, these 4 songs are great and the vibe is exactly what I expected but I really hope there's more than 10 songs...

He had to release this one though. Outside of us stans, there's little buzz for this album. Drake cosign might help

Live For is cool.

Great verses, but the hook is meh.

But the Kiss Land iTunes preorder will be available tomorrow!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Drake actually saved that track.... can't eem believe I just said.

edit: Bit I won't be surprised if I eventually come to enjoy the entire track.

Last edited:
Live for is pretty bad. This is not what I expected for Kiss Land. The refrain for the song sounds just like the Kiss Land one. And whatever happened to the Birds pt 3

I'd think a birds pt 3 would have been on EoS... Or maybe a bonus track on trilogy. Think that track's gonna stay a two part deal

I think it's safe to start this discussion. I'm sure it's crossed all of our minds at least once.

What if Kiss Land is a dud?

Would you still hold him up with high regards? Would you still anticipate his work? Would you write him off? Would you ignore this album and live in nostalgia as you stick to the trilogy? Discuss.

I ask because the work he put out from the Trilogy, to Enemy (which goes unmentioned a lot in this thread) all the way up to One of Those Nights have been near perfection in my book. But every time a new track is released, I press play with a mixture of apprehension as well as anticipation. It's like... I'm afraid it will be bad, but I still can't wait to hear it. For the most part, the stuff he's put out has been decent. BTTW is so :pimp: to me. But this Live For track... I just don't know man... I just don't know.

I think it's safe to start this discussion. I'm sure it's crossed all of our minds at least once.

What if Kiss Land is a dud?

Would you still hold him up with high regards? Would you still anticipate his work? Would you write him off? Would you ignore this album and live in nostalgia as you stick to the trilogy? Discuss.

Wouldn't be any different than Drake droppin' wack *** "Thank Me Later' after "So Far Gone"...

...didn't stop me from checkin' for and bumpin' "Take Care."

Thank Me Later was a great album brodi.

If it is a dud, might put him in the same lane as Lupe.
Kissland might be Weeknds Lasers.
Ill still check for him but wont be as excited.

People are just idiots. That's an interlude that he created for that tour as a transition into The Birds Pt. 1. I wish he released a mp3 of it though.

That interlude sure was amazing. Any chance The Weeknd becomes like Chief Keef in terms of great mixtapes, but goes away from style and dissapoints on album and goes downhill from there?

Back
Top Bottom