The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you're all trippin' if you don't like Lonely Star :smh:

I'm actually proud of myself, I've only listened to LITS once

Is there hype for this album? I know there's 2-3 singles out but I haven't heard them and doesn't seem like there's a lot of talk

Will be picking up on 9/10 tho :smokin

Last night was on some Henn Privilege and played Love in the Sky in the car for the first time....

eek.gif

Only mission is to get yambs tonight to that song in the car

Last edited:
mean.gif

i can't stop playing it, this song is just straight up amazing..

i think it would have been better if he did it over the original beat, though.

yea i found it, some guy named sebastien tellier

the song is called "la ritournelle"

i thought it was a japanese chick this whole time
laugh.gif

I agree Thursday had too many skip able tracks. EOS ***** on Thursday IMO. EOS probably my favorite of the trilogy since I still play it till this day more than other mixtapes but just slightly over HOB. I'm probably in the minority that thinks this but I don't eem care. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree Thursday had too many skip able tracks. EOS ***** on Thursday IMO. EOS probably my favorite of the trilogy since I still play it till this day more than other mixtapes but just slightly over HOB. I'm probably in the minority that thinks this but I don't eem care. :lol:

eos >

Incredible. No other way to describe what this dude is doing right now. Absolutely ******* incredible.

What are these skippable tracks on Thursday? My favorite of the trilogy, followed closely by HOB. Birds Part 1 is my life right now lol.

Welp, got some to Love in the Sky last night. Started playing at the perfect moment too. 

Dammit, the song is just too damb good

Last edited:
A few months after EOS dropped, I would have said Thursday was my least favorite of the 3. I could not, however, say that there were skippable tracks on there.

Thursday is that fine wine of his catalogue. This **** just gets better with time.

Kiss Land will be piff.

I can't wait til the ATL show on Sept. 30th! Hoping for a good mixture of The Trilogy & Kiss Land.

Back
Top Bottom