The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dudes in here really rating the songs???

We get bored :lol: I remember when triology came out i think i did a 1v1v1 2v2v2 categorization ie :

High for this > Lonely Star > DD
What you Need > Montreal > Life of the Party

jimmes were rustled as well....but its fun nonetheless

Dudes in here really rating the songs???

I'm saying man :smh:

And worse is that people are questioning it, like differing opinions are that unbelievable.

It all feels like a waste of space, but I guess at the end of the day a forum is for conversation.

It's all jokes famb. We even said we respected each other's opinions. You're acting as if you didn't know that everything discussed on NT is subject to being debated.

Personally, i cant rank his songs. Every song that he's put out is straight fuego in it's own, unique way. Everyone isn't going to emotionally relate to all of his songs, so i can see how there will be a difference of opinion. 

I feel you. But the differing opinions leads to good, respectable mini debates like the one I had with JOSH. It's cool to get a look into a person's mind in regards to how Weeknd's music is impacts them. Or at least I think so anyway.

I can't possibly rate all his songs as they're all amazing imo but I do have 3 clear favorites.

Love In The Sky

The Knowing

The Zone

Loft Music gets SKIPPED?????? I take it you've never been faded and had that rolling bass put you in a trance. Song is piffery. Heaven or Las Vegas will never get a skip either. Love it. Your opinion though. Respect.

Last edited:
I never knew so many people weren't feeling Heaven or Las Vegas though. That joint gets me going every time :lol:

I never prayed a moment in my liiife
Girl I'm rewarded with you. I've been rewarded with you

So you've lived one hell of a life, free from any self deprivation due to beliefs in something greater than yourself... And in turn, you get a woman in your life that you know you can never truly understand a love or appreciation for because, chances are, in your years of living however you wanted to you've ran into several women that were willing to give themselves to you freely, thereby ruining the concept of what a woman's worth actually is. But... She's dtf... So wasssupppp.

Did I make sense :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not in here.. but Odd Look (remix) is available on iTunes.

Love that song!
embarassed.gif

DD needs a 10/10. No one can imitate MJ like that, but he made it work. Got goosebumps first time I heard it.

d.d is awesome both mj and the weeknds yall are buggin , and you cant rate his songs from 1-10 , same old song , next , d.d are songs that relate to things that go on around me , so i listen to them more , then when im cheating on my girl im listening to wicked games , when i smoke with my homies i listen to crew love , if im taking a girl out one night ill play one of those nights .....the weeknds music is superior to the "music" we have nowadays ...

thursday >

that cd has been pretty much glued to my car stereo for the past few days..

and not a single song gets skipped.

the birds pt. 1 and 2

valerie

these three always get brought back a couple times.

curious, do you guys keep both the trilogy and original tracks on your mp3 players? do you guys tend to listen to a particular version over another?

i currently have both on my computer but i need to make room on my phone :lol:

Yeah I had both trilogy and the individual CDs on my last iPhone but I only put trilogy on my 5. They're all on my Mac though.

I prefer the OG what you want, and the party and the after party, and Heaven or Las Vegas. You can hear the difference on most tracks.

lol shout out to the weeknd on nomads

"but babyyy , i wont keep ya , just know that , ima leave yaa"

Back
Top Bottom