The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Album cover:

Who else thinks that the piano playing at the beginning of Belong to the World is an actual track, the song before which is just bleeding into Belong to the World

I hope it is, I'd like to hear a song to that little melody

Last edited:
I don't like the cover. His first L.

Album will still be :smokin though. So it really doesn't matter. 8)

From a a cat who is mystique and has a dope sense of art direction, this cover screams to me, this was the label's decision. "we need consumers to see your face type steeze."

does not matter how dope the music is.. his mystique is gone that was equally as important as his music.. dude needs to take the Drizzy apology route a la Future and link up with his HOB producers.

does not matter how dope the music is.. his mystique is gone that was equally as important as his music.. dude needs to take the Drizzy apology route a la Future and link up with his HOB producers.
This really makes no sense

All that matters is his music and he and Drake are on good terms. It was just social media making it seem like they were beefing.

As far as his producers, Kissland, John Carpenter and Belong to the World sound pretty damn good to me. I don't think Ill or Doc produced any of those.

From a a cat who is mystique and has a dope sense of art direction, this cover screams to me, this was the label's decision. "we need consumers to see your face type steeze."

He showed his face on The Trilogy cover and that was still artistic. This just flat out isn't a great cover if it's real.

I come in this thread a few days at a time
and get more confused every time. Just
hit me with the album date so I can cop
that. Then I'll come back for exclusives
that didnt make it.

Still have the trilogy I copped last year, unopened :pimp:

I come in this thread a few days at a time
and get more confused every time. Just
hit me with the album date so I can cop
that. Then I'll come back for exclusives
that didnt make it.

Still have the trilogy I copped last year, unopened :pimp:

It drops August 27th..

He's never been on any of his album covers so I guess it's kinda odd :lol:

It's like dude said, seems like a label decision. I'm not feeling it. Dude doing interviews. Showing his face. A couple years back you had the music, a few blurry images, and his concerts.

I mean, I'm happy dude is getting the recognition and mainstream attention, because he damb sure deserves it... But I miss the old days.

It's like dude said, seems like a label decision. I'm not feeling it. Dude doing interviews. Showing his face. A couple years back you had the music, a few blurry images, and his concerts.

I mean, I'm happy dude is getting the recognition and mainstream attention, because he damb sure deserves it... But I miss the old days.
Yeah but let's be honest here, that charade wasn't going to last. It was like that because he didn't have a record deal and he was just coming on the scene.

I still don't think he'll be doing much press as it is even with a record deal. I mean he's done like what, that Complex interview? Pretty much the only quotes I've ever read from him. I'm not really that worried about anything and I don't think much has changed honestly. Or at least what has changed really doesn't make that big a difference.

Back
Top Bottom