The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
           Over time the cover will probably grow on people....to me right now it doesn't seem like it'll embodied what kiss land is , should of just made the cover art of the single for the album cover imo

This

:lol: ...

Until you're used to my face...

...and my mystery fades.

bruh...its extremely difficult to refrain from listening...i listened to kiss land again today for im trying not to download it cuz if i do ill just play the **** out of it :smh:

Yea he's trolling us all.

I was expecting the cover to be 2 asian chicks on the front end of a bed as the focal point & Abel just off in the corner somewhere or not in sight at all.

Yes, I was bored one day & came up with that concept
Really....

Because the image thats in the vid thats been all over the web comes to mind

But we all know he cant use that.

These are dope tho

Even this

That ish is so basic :lol:

Blame it on the weeeeed......blame it on the booooze.......blame it on the night life passsssing youuuuu.......

man this man is that deal

Anyone have insight into what the deal is with all the Japanese imagery and such?

I wanted a Weeknd shirt for Kissland...but the shirt literally doesn't say "The Weeknd" in english at least, anywhere on the shirt...just a cat :lol:

Yea he's trolling us all.

I was expecting the cover to be 2 asian chicks on the front end of a bed as the focal point & Abel just off in the corner somewhere or not in sight at all.

Yes, I was bored one day & came up with that concept
Really....

Because the image thats in the vid thats been all over the web comes to mind

But we all know he cant use that.

These are dope tho

Even this

That ish is so basic
laugh.gif
That's actually not what I had in mind at all. Good try tho.

Yes, what I imagined played along with the asian women theme that he uses for both of his single covers... but it was in a completely different way than that.

Drake probably did it as a joke when he saw The Weeknd do it. He seemed to even have deleted the tweet, so it probably was just a joke. He already said in the Complex interview that he and Drake never stopped being friends or keeping in touch, so you can probably honestly say that OVOXO never really left.

Drake probably did it as a joke when he saw The Weeknd do it. He seemed to even have deleted the tweet, so it probably was just a joke. He already said in the Complex interview that he and Drake never stopped being friends or keeping in touch, so you can probably honestly say that OVOXO never really left.
Wait, didn't Drake post his Tweet first though?

And also, what I meant by OVOXO back is that hopefully Weeknd is on Nothing Was the Same and that Drake is on Kissland

Drake's tweet was before, if I'm not mistaken.  Either way, hope we get some more OVOXO on both albums
pimp.gif

For some reason I read "Jun", but thought "July" :lol:

I guess that does make it a bit odd then. Would be cool if there's something to it and we really do see them on each other's projects.

Listened to Kiss Land, and You belong to the world through my beats a couple times, and it's like ol Abel never left. Now I'm playing Trilogy bc it was amazing... Dude might have literally given a voice to all the dudes who knew these **** was **** and just played along w/ they **** outta necessity

I have no idea what you just said. The censorship legit butchered that sentence :lol:
-> lol... I said he gives dudes who know some of these chicks Is outchea for real and just put up w/ it bc he using for what he wanna use em for while getting stoned on the daily and living life to the fullest a voice... I can't wait to see son in the H in September... It's BS that he don't have a show in New Orleans, and that he nor frank ocean(who's from New Orleans) performed at essence(or as it call it yambs city)

Back
Top Bottom