The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I've watched the video about 5 or 6 times now & I must eat my words. It's effing great.

The song is flames. I've gathered that he's fallen for a sex worker & is trying to break free from those feelings.

I'm done listening to any Weeknd or Drake songs until their albums drop. I'm tryna hear as many "new" songs as I can during those first few listens. I know I'm still gonna hear em when I go out or when I'm in my friends' houses/cars, but that's not the same as me bumping them 20 times on repeat in my iTunes :lol:.

The video was cool, I liked the concept of the song too. Glad it isn't too pop-ish for his first mainstream single. Album should be dope :smokin

Appreciate it. Where'd you get seats at? I'm debating on whether or not to go. I've already got VIP front row to the show in Toronto. However, I know the habesha women will be out in full force for this, decisions decisions

I'm in 106, row 6:

damn, front row in Toronto? are you in Denver?

Bumping these right now... They make for a great night :pimp:

The Morning
The Birds pt. 2
Gone
The party and the after party
The Host
Til Dawn
Heaven or Las Vegas

Heard Kissland on the radio today, surprising.
:wow:  Interesting 

Was it Kissland or John Carpenter? Either way that surprises the hell out of me. Which station was it?

Both parts.

I live in Toronto though, so perhaps to satisfy CRTC (we have a law making it mandatory there is a certain percentage of canadian content) they resorted to playing the Weeknd.

Everything was censored of course.

Back
Top Bottom