The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally got around to reading the Complex interview. Gotta say I'm even more of a fan now after getting a glimpse into his thought process.

I really like the music, but at first I couldn't tell if he was one of those fake "I'm an artiste" types with the whole mysterious shock-value vibe he was putting out there. But it seems like he's genuinely just an introverted dude who wants to focus on making his music.

Not listening to anything till the album comes out, idk why ya'll ruin it for yourselves :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I'm in 106, row 6:

damn, front row in Toronto? are you in Denver?
I'm back and forth, i went to the academy in the springs so I have a lot of family and friends out there still. I camped out for the T.O tickets i figured it would be the highlight of the tour being his hometown and all. Theres still some good denver seats left though, can't decide man.

:x :x :x

bought my nyc tickets for tuesday after hearing this. got too amped. :smh:

so different from his normal stuff too. kavinsky the god :smh:

Looks like Youtube took down the Oddlook  vid

Love in the Sky? Body is too ready for this and the album 
mean.gif

Edit: Just looked over the lyrics to Odd Look 
mean.gif
 Makes me want to just sin all day long. I feel like whenever I finally get around to reading the lyrics to this guy's songs I just 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The height of his flow on Kissland/John Carpenter and on Odd Look leave me so hyped lol

Last edited:
Has it been stated who exactly will be producing Kissland? Or do we know who produced the three tracks we've already heard off the album?

can someone help me out here. i bought tix for radio city music hall in ny and you're telling me that i have to sit down for the concert? anyone been to a concert there? how the f am i supposed to have fun while sitting down :nerd:

can someone help me out here. i bought tix for radio city music hall in ny and you're telling me that i have to sit down for the concert? anyone been to a concert there? how the f am i supposed to have fun while sitting down :nerd:

Any music show/event/concert of any type I've been to there you've had to sit down. I don't believe they have the capability of removing seats at the theater.

Back
Top Bottom