The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
According to that logic, any sex with a female who's inebriated is deemed as rape, since their ability to make a sound decision has been impaired because of the alcohol/drug consumption.

So if your wife got hammered one night and you two engaged in intercourse, you're a rapist?
lol wut

If your wife dictates she was raped and presses charges, your *** gon get got. There is just no other way around it. Yes, you are a rapist according to the law. You will be charged as one.

'merrika! 'merrika! 'merrika!

wait, this doesn't just happen in america....

I hope Kiss Land has a deluxe copy with some clothing. So i can just get the album and like a Tank for $30 or something.

I like the new clothing a lot but not for the price. Want to pick up a TWOD tank

Did anybody give in and cop the viny box set? Im bummed that its sold out, i was planning to cop but i was so sure it wouldnt sell out for a bit but i forgot dudes always trying to flip ****. I already seen a few on ebay and they trying to ask for $600 :x. Going to wait it out and let them realize they wont get anything near that especially since its the remasters and hopefully i come across a reasonably priced one or if the XO camp "finds" a few more copies laying around.

Last edited:
If true, it's starting to become a trend.

One day he's gonna burn a bridge and regret it because it might leave him in a bad spot career wise.

i know im late but that kissland track is
eek.gif
can't wait for the album to drop.

I was askin somebody about how the Drake album coming along and she said he's working with Illangelo right now

I was like So Drake and The Weeknd back working? :wow:

She was like nah I dont think he and Illangelo are seeing eye to eye right now :smh:

But I look at dudes twitter I see "The Trilogy" is still his avi but at the same time Kiss Land isnt soooooo take that for what it is.

If true, it's starting to become a trend.

One day he's gonna burn a bridge and regret it because it might leave him in a bad spot career wise.

Well, all his lyrics are about being a jerk to women, so its not too surprising lol.

I do wonder what the issue is. It seemed like the first guy to come out against Abel, Jeremy Rose I think it was, wanted more creative control. Does he just want to move in different directions? Do they want more control/input in the music?

It's hard to be worried when ALL his songs have crazy beats regardless of the producer for some reason. Gifted and Kiss Land's beats were :x

^ I saw that on a lyrics page but listening to it, it doesn't sound like shes saying that.. not even close :lol:

^ I saw that on a lyrics page but listening to it, it doesn't sound like shes saying that.. not even close :lol:

It's a man.

YouTube "Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle"

And then peep the song when the beat changes for John Carpenter and Kiss Land's beat is slowing down.

The self realization on Gifted......

"I'm gifted when I'm faded...I'm Faded all the time
Because I know thats when they love me
They love me when im high
When they love me i get money"

Just the emotion in his voice....like he knows its wrong that they only love him when he is high...but he gets money when they love him... catch 22 down a dangerous hill

montana ruins the song :lol: such a good vibe until HAAAANNNNN

I like the Hannn's, but it's his lack of the same emotion that The Weeknd had that ruined it. If French treated that with the same almost unnoticeable emotion that he had on "Water" or "Sanctuary", it would've been great.

Back
Top Bottom