The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
According to that logic, any sex with a female who's inebriated is deemed as rape, since their ability to make a sound decision has been impaired because of the alcohol/drug consumption.

So if your wife got hammered one night and you two engaged in intercourse, you're a rapist?

According to that logic, any sex with a female who's inebriated is deemed as rape, since their ability to make a sound decision has been impaired because of the alcohol/drug consumption.

So if your wife got hammered one night and you two engaged in intercourse, you're a rapist?

logic =/= law

And why use a wife as an example? I bet its because you know if its just a girlfriend or a random chick you had an XO fling with. if she wakes up and decides to Kobe in Colorado you you're goin to jail.

Nick, sounds like it could possibly be saying " please don't talk/think about leaving " but who knows

logic =/= law

And why use a wife as an example? I bet its because you know if its just a girlfriend or a random chick you had an XO fling with. if she wakes up and decides to Kobe in Colorado you you're goin to jail.

No, the question I proposed can easily be asked on the behalf of any drunken female that chooses to let you clap the cheeks.

My thing is, Weeknd isn't here talking some "go ahead and drink all this liquor, pop all these pills, do all these lines of blow... While I sip this bottle of Dasani". He's there rolling just as, if not more so, hard as the people in attendance. The females would have undoubtedly know what they were getting themselves into.

Heck, listen to the kiss land track "if you're back here only taking pictures you gonna have to take your *** home". If she stays after that... She consented to getting inebriated and letting homie smash.

By your logic, a vast majority of both men and women are guilty of rape.

No, the question I proposed can easily be asked on the behalf of any drunken female that chooses to let you clap the cheeks.

My thing is, Weeknd isn't here talking some "go ahead and drink all this liquor, pop all these pills, do all these lines of blow... While I sip this bottle of Dasani". He's there rolling just as, if not more so, hard as the people in attendance. The females would have undoubtedly know what they were getting themselves into.

Heck, listen to the kiss land track "if you're back here only taking pictures you gonna have to take your *** home". If she stays after that... She consented to getting inebriated and letting homie smash.

By your logic, a vast majority of both men and women are guilty of rape.

Why do you keep talking about my logic? Im just telling you what is considered date rape according to what the law says not me.

End of the day whether you snuck a molly in her champagne or she put it in there herself if you smash while she's in that state its "date rape".....If she presses charges.

Nick, sounds like it could possibly be saying " please don't talk/think about leaving " but who knows
Yeah it could be that too.. :smh: :smh: This **** has me making random noises at that part when I sing it throughout the house :lol:.

Last edited:
1st half of the song >>> 2nd half of the song IMO

"Cause if you're back here only takin' pictures
You gon' have to take your *** home
Cause the only thing you're takin is your clothes off" :smokin :smokin :smokin

Im really not feeling any of the Weeknds newer stuff. Its just doesnt do it for me for some reason

On that note, the transition between Party & after party into Coming down:smokin

Can't stop playing this song :x :x :smh: :nthat:

The hook on the 1st half :pimp: :pimp:

The transition into the 2nd half :x :smh:

My doctor told me to stop
& he gave me something to pop
I mix it up with some Adderall's and I wait to get to the top
& I mix it up with some alcohol and I pour it up in a shot
I don't care about you, why you worried 'bout me?

When he goes in on this part of the verse :wow: :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
He put out 3 CD's for 10 bucks but wants $120 for an XO hoodie :smh:

Trippin'
Word the hoody prices are crazy. Looks like they actually sold out though. Tees weren't too bad. Hopefully they ain't one-wear shrinkers/skinny tees though, I'm too frail for some tight joints :lol:.

I also like the black/grey brim snapback ALOT, but I don't get down with snapbacks. Might just have to cop in case I'm feelin a swag attack comin on one day :smile:lol).

EDIT: It actually looks like most of the stuff sold out. Unless my browser is just playin tricks on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom