The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HAAAAANNNNN is one of the greatest adlibs of all time though. 
pimp.gif

Either way I'm not really a French Montana fan but was pleasantly suprised by his work on Gifted.

It's a man.

YouTube "Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle"

And then peep the song when the beat changes for John Carpenter and Kiss Land's beat is slowing down.
No matter how hard I try I can't make out this sample in either the chorus or the transition of KL into JC.

It's a man.

YouTube "Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle"

And then peep the song when the beat changes for John Carpenter and Kiss Land's beat is slowing down.
No matter how hard I try I can't make out this sample in either the chorus or the transition of KL into JC.

Then just take my word for it :lol:

The sample is at the very start (less than 30 seconds in) of the song I said to YouTube. In Kiss Land it's sped up in a away where it ends up sounding like "No thingsgonnachange my love for youuu."

ordered a tank from the weeknd store and damn thing is taking forever to ship. Can't even call the customer service number because its out of the US. :smh:

ordered a tank from the weeknd store and damn thing is taking forever to ship. Can't even call the customer service number because its out of the US. :smh:
I ordered 2 tees on May 21st and they still haven't gotten here, and there's no tracking number which is kinda ridiculous :smh:.

Last edited:
^ Nah it's actually listed as "Completed". I got my shipping confirmation email on the 28th. I think then it was listed as "Shipped". Idk, I guess the package is in the states but just hasn't arrived at my house yet.

It can take a week or two for international packages just to clear customs, I wouldn't be worried. It's most likely either a weed carrier or some 19yo intern handing dudes online shop too, I wouldn't exactly expect haste.

next single, music video upcoming. sounds epic!
this thread has been silent for damn near a week?! 
laugh.gif

you belong to the world is crack :pimp:

i saw the other vids from that same concert, those ******* were losing it :lol: :rofl:

still regret not going to those shows in NYC :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom