The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't think I've enjoyed an artists' run as much as I have this guy's. He IMO is undefeated. This is unprecedented stuff. I mean even the stuff he does for other artists is gold. Whoever posted that Dolphins pic hit the nail on the head.

This guy has to have the most ridiculous streak of great songs in a row in history.

Not a single bad song yet.

this song reminds of Pyramids when it first dropped, wasn't really feeling the first part but the second part was so fire I kept listening to the whole thing. Then the while thing grew on me. Good job Abel :pimp:

this song reminds of Pyramids when it first dropped, wasn't really feeling the first part but the second part was so fire I kept listening to the whole thing. Then the while thing grew on me. Good job Abel :pimp:

This almost exactly how I feel, good comparison.

I am not crazy about the first part like Pyramids either but I think the second part is ok. I think its a ok song....maybe it will grow more on me but right now I am not really interested in listening again.

SMH that "gifted" song is booboo. Y'all had me thinking it was gonna be on the level of "one of those nights"

I forever hate reading y'all replies and being disappointed

SMH that "gifted" song is booboo. Y'all had me thinking it was gonna be on the level of "one of those nights"

I forever hate reading y'all replies and being disappointed
It's not quite One Of Those Nights but it's pretty damn close imo.

Gifted was such a huge let down.

The Weekend did his thing but French just doesn't mesh in anyway with the approach or tone of the song. Nothing close to One of Those nights.

:lol:

remember, if you want to download mp3s from youtube, just put "listento" before youtube. the youtube song is decent quality

remember, if you want to download mp3s from youtube, just put "listento" before youtube. the youtube song is decent quality.

and can someone explain the dolphins pic? im not a sports fan. did they roll and bang chicks on an emotional high?

remember, if you want to download mp3s from youtube, just put "listento" before youtube. the youtube song is decent quality.

and can someone explain the dolphins pic? im not a sports fan. did they roll and bang chicks on an emotional high?

78 Dolphins were undefeated

I truly believe we are watching a legendary music career unfolding and happening right in front of us. He's or will leave a genre changing impact on R&B. IMO he already has dropped two genre changing, landmark albums with HOB and Thursday. I have to disagree he has a flawless catalog, Echoes of silence was the weakest of the 3 and felt the songs werent up to par to the quality the first two had, Doc was missed on it. Only a few songs were good, most could be skipped. But either way he continues to make quality and most importantly what he, illangelo, and Doc want to realease.

I truly believe we are watching a legendary music career unfolding and happening right in front of us. He's or will leave a genre changing impact on R&B. IMO he already has dropped two genre changing, landmark albums with HOB and Thursday. I have to disagree he has a flawless catalog, Echoes of silence was the weakest of the 3 and felt the songs werent up to par to the quality the first two had, Doc was missed on it. Only a few songs were good, most could be skipped. But either way he continues to make quality and most importantly what he, illangelo, and Doc want to realease.

whoever said that the weeknd is a MJ whos popping pills and smashin females is CORRECT! i really feel we are witnessing a great

Last edited:
whoever said that the weeknd is a MJ whos popping pills and smashin females is CORRECT! i really feel we are witnessing a great
I say this everytime I listen to dude. The Weeknd is the future of R&B im just not sure if he will reach MJ mainstream popularity level and im fine with that. And im not sure if yal mess with Chopped & Screwed (Slim K or OG RON C ) but im tellin you The Weeknd's voice is 1000x better CnS and you really hear his greatness. Drake discovered how good his voice is CnS OG RON C told me that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom