The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The second half of this song is amazing. Holy ****. Not even a weeknd stan but god damn he came correct with that second half. 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Man, this is some ratchet ignorant pill popping cocky coldblooded ish, I love it. Beats are crazy. That whole i might've found god section ending with 'god damn im high' :smokin :smokin :smokin

I do hope he gives us some diversity on this. Not just cold blooded Abel but that Abel that got his heart broken in the Knowing and Wicked Games.

Just write my obituary now because I'm finna OD to this song y'all...

"And if that driver go under that 110, believe my driver get fired"

:smokin :smh: :smokin :smh: :smokin :smh::smokin

This ***** always make me wanna go back to my ol pill poppin ways..but I just ****** can't :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah I dunno about best work to date. You have to be forgetting The Morning, Gone, The Party and the After Party.

Hell. It's so damn hard to rank his music. So many quality tracks. But John Carpenter is definitely one to remember.

Am I the only one who feels like the first part of the track sounds forced compared to a lot of his other work?

I wouldn't say it's forced. Dude just followed up the second portion of the song with a damn masterpiece. If he were to have released the Kiss Land by itself, we'd have been geeked like ****. Dude came extra proper in true Weeknd fashion with the John Carter portion of the track. He's done it before. Think of Gone, the Party and the After Party, XO/The Host. Dude always gives us some good tracks followed by a great track and combines it in a 7 minute song listing.

He did not disappoint with this joint. It will be the song that plays this weekend as I make bad decisions.

:lol: at the '72 dolphins pic

But DEER GOD....I haven't been this geeked for music in forever...

The Damb opening bar!!!
"When i got on stage she swore i was 6 feet tall....but when she put it in her mouth she can't seem to reach my....."

My exact reaction..."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"The only thing you're takinggg....." :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
The first half is dope. The transition was seemless. Second half just took it to a whole new level. I'm super hyped for the album now.

Back
Top Bottom