THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

yo, can y'all black out the book talk or something for those of us that haven't read them
it's kind of a spoiler since we don't know how closely the show follows it.

yo, can y'all black out the book talk or something for those of us that haven't read them

Originally Posted by big1236

has anybody watched the webisodes on AMCTV.com?

just wanna know if they're good....
Acting was terrible, but the storyline which connected to the main arc, was good. Definitely got me amped for the season premiere.

Originally Posted by big1236

has anybody watched the webisodes on AMCTV.com?

just wanna know if they're good....
Acting was terrible, but the storyline which connected to the main arc, was good. Definitely got me amped for the season premiere.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Just watched all of season 1 and the season premiere today..Don't judge me...I had to babysit....

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Just watched all of season 1 and the season premiere today..Don't judge me...I had to babysit....

Good episode. Now I wish I hadn't read the comics. Knowing whats gonna happen next
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Good episode. Now I wish I hadn't read the comics. Knowing whats gonna happen next
30t6p3b.gif

I like the fact that they're not following in too closely. It allows for more fleshed out ideas, more story lines, etc. I see them making it to the prison pretty soon if they're already meeting Herschel. It's gonna be interesting to see how things play out with Shane.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

I like the fact that they're not following in too closely. It allows for more fleshed out ideas, more story lines, etc. I see them making it to the prison pretty soon if they're already meeting Herschel. It's gonna be interesting to see how things play out with Shane.

got to finally see this series sunday

saw the whole season 1 episodes leading to season 2 premier.

all i got to say is WOW!!!!

im hooked.

the detailing on the walkers is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

quick question..

Spoiler [+]
u guys think they find the little girl?

got to finally see this series sunday

saw the whole season 1 episodes leading to season 2 premier.

all i got to say is WOW!!!!

im hooked.

the detailing on the walkers is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

quick question..

Spoiler [+]
u guys think they find the little girl?

Back
Top Bottom