THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by big1236

that was a great episode, Dale just became a badass to me in that episode.

He thought quick on his feet hiding T-dog and himself under the corpses, and was basically the "you guys stay here, i'll check out that tent/church/ whatever else that needs checkin out" dude...

props

i hated Dale in S1..
dude is dat dude to me now. 
pimp.gif

that was a great episode, Dale just became a badass to me in that episode.

He thought quick on his feet hiding T-dog and himself under the corpses, and was basically the "you guys stay here, i'll check out that tent/church/ whatever else that needs checkin out" dude...

props

i hated Dale in S1..
dude is dat dude to me now. 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my biggest things that i slam my head against the wall.... shes 12, 13? at 9 i could navigate through the woods. What in the blue hell, how half way ******ed are you to not be able to get back. I'm juss sayin. other than that... solid. as always.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my biggest things that i slam my head against the wall.... shes 12, 13? at 9 i could navigate through the woods. What in the blue hell, how half way ******ed are you to not be able to get back. I'm juss sayin. other than that... solid. as always.[/color]

^^ that's whay i'm saying. at 12, 13, why they hell are you still holding a doll and don't know how to do +++@ and contribute?

And someone said it earlier, it's the zombie apocalypse, why was carl trying to pet the damn deer?

everyone needs to step up their game... lol

^^ that's whay i'm saying. at 12, 13, why they hell are you still holding a doll and don't know how to do +++@ and contribute?

And someone said it earlier, it's the zombie apocalypse, why was carl trying to pet the damn deer?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

yo, can y'all black out the book talk or something for those of us that haven't read them
it's kind of a spoiler since we don't know how closely the show follows it.

I'm saying? Is it difficult to make another thread? There should be two threads on this.

Same thing goes on in The Game of Thrones thread.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

yo, can y'all black out the book talk or something for those of us that haven't read them
it's kind of a spoiler since we don't know how closely the show follows it.

I'm saying? Is it difficult to make another thread? There should be two threads on this.

Same thing goes on in The Game of Thrones thread.

When he was shot I was sad then said good for him.

When he was shot I was sad then said good for him.

If you are a fan of the show you are doing yourself a disservice by not reading the books. Just saying...

If you are a fan of the show you are doing yourself a disservice by not reading the books. Just saying...

I guess when you're in a post apocalyptic situation, you gotta 'appreciate the little things'. Haven't you seen Zombieland? 
wink.gif
 Haha
I was hoping the girl would get eaten. Haha, she was such an idiot for popping out from under the car all willy nilly, she deserves to die. 

I guess when you're in a post apocalyptic situation, you gotta 'appreciate the little things'. Haven't you seen Zombieland? 
wink.gif
 Haha
I was hoping the girl would get eaten. Haha, she was such an idiot for popping out from under the car all willy nilly, she deserves to die. 

anybody else just waiting for rick to unload on shane when he finds out he did the dirty with his wife...that trifling mugg...

anybody else just waiting for rick to unload on shane when he finds out he did the dirty with his wife...that trifling mugg...

Hey J2, you're right, but there is a time and place for everything too.

They were searching for that little girl- no need to say 'oh look! there's a deer, lemme go pet it!'

and i can't wait to see Rick unload some whoop #$% on shane. I think the Dr. from the CDC told him.....

Hey J2, you're right, but there is a time and place for everything too.

They were searching for that little girl- no need to say 'oh look! there's a deer, lemme go pet it!'

and i can't wait to see Rick unload some whoop #$% on shane. I think the Dr. from the CDC told him.....

doc didnt say anything about his wife or shane. he said something about their situation and probably like theres no hope for anything. thats why he was gonna tell the guy on the radio but decided not to...didnt wanna be even more of a downer.

doc didnt say anything about his wife or shane. he said something about their situation and probably like theres no hope for anything. thats why he was gonna tell the guy on the radio but decided not to...didnt wanna be even more of a downer.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

How do you know he said that? There was no dialogue on the screen. Jenner (the Dr.) did blood tests on everybody and he only spoke to Rick. Easy speculation is that he found something in her blood showing that she could possibly be pregnant. He did mention that the group had no hope. But, if that is what Jenner whispered to him, there would be no reason for rick to bring up what the Doctor told him in the opening monologue of the season premiere. Rick knows something and it's clearly affecting him.

Back
Top Bottom