THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Watching it now... be back in 1 hour thirty...!
BTW, how good is Rick's accent?  Not bad for a Brit.

Watching it now... be back in 1 hour thirty...!
BTW, how good is Rick's accent?  Not bad for a Brit.

speaking of kids..i hope they have the part with kids from the comics where 1 kid..does something to another kid...with a sharp silver thing....that would be insane for a tv show.

speaking of kids..i hope they have the part with kids from the comics where 1 kid..does something to another kid...with a sharp silver thing....that would be insane for a tv show.

Prison... what the what!? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Time for the Talking Dead.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

eek.gif
 Yeah that would be insane. We'll see where it goes.
And with regarding Meryl Dixon coming back into the storyline, I sure do hope that they incorporate that storyline again...But according to IMDB, the Walking Dead page states otherwise.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

eek.gif
 Yeah that would be insane. We'll see where it goes.
And with regarding Meryl Dixon coming back into the storyline, I sure do hope that they incorporate that storyline again...But according to IMDB, the Walking Dead page states otherwise.
tired.gif

All I know is this show HAS to introduce my guy Tyreese, Michonne, and The Govenor.
Besides Rick, these are the most important characters in the story imo.

Andrea comes around, she's going through the grieving process.

T-dog is about to turn. I knew the second he cut his arm. Or he gets restless and gets himself killed.

All I know is this show HAS to introduce my guy Tyreese, Michonne, and The Govenor.

T-dog is about to turn. I knew the second he cut his arm. Or he gets restless and gets himself killed.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Yeah it's The Governor it's been so long.
laugh.gif
How the hell did he cut himself
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom