THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

pretty good first episode... I like the fact that they are not following the comic dead on, it makes it more interesting to watch and enjoy as it's own thing

pretty good first episode... I like the fact that they are not following the comic dead on, it makes it more interesting to watch and enjoy as it's own thing

I missed it
frown.gif

Wish I could find a way to watch it
frown.gif

Am I the only one that was hoping the kid was going to get killed somehow while walking up to the deer?

I don't know what it is, but I hate that ginger kid.

Am I the only one that was hoping the kid was going to get killed somehow while walking up to the deer?

I don't know what it is, but I hate that ginger kid.

Was NOT expecting that ending. Someone's bout to get #%#%## hard by Rick and his weapon.

Was NOT expecting that ending. Someone's bout to get #%#%## hard by Rick and his weapon.

My thoughts on tonight episode..

- Rick is losing faith. Whatever the doctor told Rick, has him unstable.
- I hope to see Morgan & Dewayne in this season.
- Why did Lori & Carol hid under one car , while Sophia hid by herself and Carl hid by himself?
- I thought the walkers can smell the living?
- I though it was the end of T-Dog in the first 15 minutes 
nerd.gif
 / Dude is hella clumsy when he see walkers
roll.gif

- I was shocked that Dale saved T-Dog
- When Sophia took off because of the two walkers, only Rick went after her? Cowards!
- The punk Shane is leaving.. good.. He will be a fool if he didn't take Andrea with him
- I like Lori speech she told the others.. She is still a bimbo though..
- I blame Rick for what happen to Carl.. Should have let Shane kill the deer
/ I thought the deer was going to ram Carl
- Whoever shot Carl must have told Rick where the cabin was at.
- I hope they find Sophia.
- I wish Shane was the one that got shot.

/Thoughts

My thoughts on tonight episode..

- Rick is losing faith. Whatever the doctor told Rick, has him unstable.
- I hope to see Morgan & Dewayne in this season.
- Why did Lori & Carol hid under one car , while Sophia hid by herself and Carl hid by himself?
- I thought the walkers can smell the living?
- I though it was the end of T-Dog in the first 15 minutes 
nerd.gif
 / Dude is hella clumsy when he see walkers
roll.gif

- I was shocked that Dale saved T-Dog
- When Sophia took off because of the two walkers, only Rick went after her? Cowards!
- The punk Shane is leaving.. good.. He will be a fool if he didn't take Andrea with him
- I like Lori speech she told the others.. She is still a bimbo though..
- I blame Rick for what happen to Carl.. Should have let Shane kill the deer
/ I thought the deer was going to ram Carl
- Whoever shot Carl must have told Rick where the cabin was at.
- I hope they find Sophia.
- I wish Shane was the one that got shot.

/Thoughts

I didn't watch the series when it originally aired, but I did watch the whole marathon on AMC, and then the 90-minute season premier when it came on.

I liked it a lot, but there are a few moments that I didn't really understand. The ending was mind blowing though, and I wonder what happened to the girl.

I didn't watch the series when it originally aired, but I did watch the whole marathon on AMC, and then the 90-minute season premier when it came on.

I liked it a lot, but there are a few moments that I didn't really understand. The ending was mind blowing though, and I wonder what happened to the girl.

-Great episode
pimp.gif

-The kids, Sophia's mom and Andrea were mad annoying.  Had me
mad.gif

-Who told the girl to get out from under the car and then she runs into the *%+%#@$ woods!?!?!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
  Let her die, its called natural selection
-The mom *****ing and complaining when she didn't even go after her own daughter.  Like just shut up.
-Dale is that dude
pimp.gif

-Andrea and the whole gun argument.  @$%#%#@, guns are def not the weapon of choice against an enemy that relies on hearing
-Also why the crossbow is the best weapon they got.  Silent with retrievable ammo

-Great episode
pimp.gif

-The kids, Sophia's mom and Andrea were mad annoying.  Had me
mad.gif

-Who told the girl to get out from under the car and then she runs into the *%+%#@$ woods!?!?!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
  Let her die, its called natural selection
-The mom *****ing and complaining when she didn't even go after her own daughter.  Like just shut up.
-Dale is that dude
pimp.gif

-Andrea and the whole gun argument.  @$%#%#@, guns are def not the weapon of choice against an enemy that relies on hearing
-Also why the crossbow is the best weapon they got.  Silent with retrievable ammo

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by FEETure

@+@ just got realer...

they might have to chalk lil mama up in the L column. as bad as it sounds its been almost 36 hrs and in this type of situation there are some harsh realities.

but really was he boutta do to the deer, pet it? its a zombie apocalypse my g, dead on all extra stuff!

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif
at first I thought they were gonna let the youngin take down the dear
but he kept walking towards it all shiny eyed, like he was about to try and ride it

that's food son, can't be getting all sentimental

no church in the wild...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but really, my boys and i were sitting there waiting for the deer to murk homie then
eek.gif

the butch lookin' mom needs to go ASAP. was hoping somehow she would die this episode, but we all know they need an annoying character around...

it's weird having directtv, with episodes on early on the west coast. haven't had it before, so gonna be nice not having to worry about spoilers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by FEETure

@+@ just got realer...

they might have to chalk lil mama up in the L column. as bad as it sounds its been almost 36 hrs and in this type of situation there are some harsh realities.

but really was he boutta do to the deer, pet it? its a zombie apocalypse my g, dead on all extra stuff!

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif
at first I thought they were gonna let the youngin take down the dear
but he kept walking towards it all shiny eyed, like he was about to try and ride it

that's food son, can't be getting all sentimental

no church in the wild...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but really, my boys and i were sitting there waiting for the deer to murk homie then
eek.gif

the butch lookin' mom needs to go ASAP. was hoping somehow she would die this episode, but we all know they need an annoying character around...

it's weird having directtv, with episodes on early on the west coast. haven't had it before, so gonna be nice not having to worry about spoilers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

another thing my boy and i were talking about. why haven't all those cats loaded themselves with crossbows. %*%+ is the perfect weapon.

funny though, someone got shot by a crossbow in my hood about a month ago
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

another thing my boy and i were talking about. why haven't all those cats loaded themselves with crossbows. %*%+ is the perfect weapon.

funny though, someone got shot by a crossbow in my hood about a month ago
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom