THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

eek.gif
at that ending. I knew something was gonna happen because everything was way to calm
laugh.gif
Wasn't expecting that though.
eek.gif

& I thought the girl not being found yet was enough of a cliff hanger.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
at that ending. I knew something was gonna happen because everything was way to calm
laugh.gif
Wasn't expecting that though.
eek.gif

& I thought the girl not being found yet was enough of a cliff hanger.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by FEETure

@+@ just got realer...

they might have to chalk lil mama up in the L column. as bad as it sounds its been almost 36 hrs and in this type of situation there are some harsh realities.

but really was he boutta do to the deer, pet it? its a zombie apocalypse my g, dead on all extra stuff!

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif
at first I thought they were gonna let the youngin take down the dear
but he kept walking towards it all shiny eyed, like he was about to try and ride it

that's food son, can't be getting all sentimental

no church in the wild...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by FEETure

@+@ just got realer...

they might have to chalk lil mama up in the L column. as bad as it sounds its been almost 36 hrs and in this type of situation there are some harsh realities.

but really was he boutta do to the deer, pet it? its a zombie apocalypse my g, dead on all extra stuff!

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif
at first I thought they were gonna let the youngin take down the dear
but he kept walking towards it all shiny eyed, like he was about to try and ride it

that's food son, can't be getting all sentimental

no church in the wild...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Great episode and definitely was caught off guard with how the episode ending. Carl is not annoying at all, doesn't anyone think Andrea is annoying as hell?! If she wanted to die, then she should have let Dale die along with her. If I were at the point, where I didn't care anymore and I wanted to die, I will die. She still made the choice to live and for her to blame Dale?! Complete crap.

I really was thinking the end of this first episode was going to follow the comic book...Cannot wait for episode two.

Great episode and definitely was caught off guard with how the episode ending. Carl is not annoying at all, doesn't anyone think Andrea is annoying as hell?! If she wanted to die, then she should have let Dale die along with her. If I were at the point, where I didn't care anymore and I wanted to die, I will die. She still made the choice to live and for her to blame Dale?! Complete crap.

I really was thinking the end of this first episode was going to follow the comic book...Cannot wait for episode two.

Thinking about that S1 finale it is funny how Dale was gonna stay for Andrea but didn't extend that to the black woman or she simply didn't care. I aint mad at Andrea for being pissed off at Dale. She wanted to die the way she wanted. Not bring someone along with her. Not caring if you die isn't the same as caring if somebody else does.

Anyway, I'm lost on these dead bodies on the highway. Are they not following the comic with the fact that you don't need to be bit to turn in to a zombie but dying alone will eventually turn you? I understand dude in the tent cuz he shot himself but some of these bodies in the cars seemed to die from malnourishment/lack of water so they too should've turned.

Nice season premiere. Hope this season gets on track with the comics.

Thinking about that S1 finale it is funny how Dale was gonna stay for Andrea but didn't extend that to the black woman or she simply didn't care. I aint mad at Andrea for being pissed off at Dale. She wanted to die the way she wanted. Not bring someone along with her. Not caring if you die isn't the same as caring if somebody else does.

Anyway, I'm lost on these dead bodies on the highway. Are they not following the comic with the fact that you don't need to be bit to turn in to a zombie but dying alone will eventually turn you? I understand dude in the tent cuz he shot himself but some of these bodies in the cars seemed to die from malnourishment/lack of water so they too should've turned.

Nice season premiere. Hope this season gets on track with the comics.

andrea is annoying she needs to stop *****ing

what happened to the zombies? thought they can smell non zombies

i thought the sounds were very poor...when they were cutting up the zombie to see inside his stomach its was all splashy

andrea is annoying she needs to stop *****ing

what happened to the zombies? thought they can smell non zombies

i thought the sounds were very poor...when they were cutting up the zombie to see inside his stomach its was all splashy

Slow, but great opening to season 2. I couldnt tell if the kid had a shot wound. Seems like the force dropped him. No way he dies now.

Slow, but great opening to season 2. I couldnt tell if the kid had a shot wound. Seems like the force dropped him. No way he dies now.

I haven't read the comic, and I can tell you this much. I am a HUGE zombie fan and I think the producers did a great job on this series. I'm still wondering about what happened to the hill billy left on the roof :tongue:uzzled: It seems like he is gonna come back and be a super zombie or some %#*%...

I haven't read the comic, and I can tell you this much. I am a HUGE zombie fan and I think the producers did a great job on this series. I'm still wondering about what happened to the hill billy left on the roof :tongue:uzzled: It seems like he is gonna come back and be a super zombie or some %#*%...

eek.gif
eek.gif

great start so far, i know it's not following the comics -and i follow every issue the second it comes out every month
laugh.gif
, but i would rather see them in the "what if moment"
what if shane wasn't killed, how would his story progress
what if carl died in the beginning, would that a/effect ric in making bad choices down the line? morally? cuz everything that he's doing, he's doing for carl, trying to protect him.
what if our favorite super sniper (andrea) didn't even know how to fire her gun effectively? who would take on the role of "overwatching" everybody?
laugh.gif

one thing though -they better NOT mess with michones (sp?) character
mad.gif

this looks like another great season,
one other thing, !%! was lory's problem? not wanting to take the dead ppl's supply?
eyes.gif
they're dead, they don't need it.

eek.gif
eek.gif

great start so far, i know it's not following the comics -and i follow every issue the second it comes out every month
laugh.gif
, but i would rather see them in the "what if moment"
what if shane wasn't killed, how would his story progress
what if carl died in the beginning, would that a/effect ric in making bad choices down the line? morally? cuz everything that he's doing, he's doing for carl, trying to protect him.
what if our favorite super sniper (andrea) didn't even know how to fire her gun effectively? who would take on the role of "overwatching" everybody?
laugh.gif

one thing though -they better NOT mess with michones (sp?) character
mad.gif

this looks like another great season,
one other thing, !%! was lory's problem? not wanting to take the dead ppl's supply?
eyes.gif
they're dead, they don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom