THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

To those of ypu saying the show isnt following the comic, im not real sure what comic youre reading bc its following the comic pretty damn well so far. The only thing they added was the scientist blowing up the lab, and they probably on did that to have a decent season finale. Other than that its following the basic storyline of the comic. I cant wait to see herschells farm. I also caught a clip that looks like it might be from the prison? Ohhhh boy if they get to the prison, you non comic readers are in for it big time. So much goes down there I cant wait to see if they bring it to life. Good eps but I gotta watch it again tonight bc I wasnt fully paying attention las night

To those of ypu saying the show isnt following the comic, im not real sure what comic youre reading bc its following the comic pretty damn well so far. The only thing they added was the scientist blowing up the lab, and they probably on did that to have a decent season finale. Other than that its following the basic storyline of the comic. I cant wait to see herschells farm. I also caught a clip that looks like it might be from the prison? Ohhhh boy if they get to the prison, you non comic readers are in for it big time. So much goes down there I cant wait to see if they bring it to life. Good eps but I gotta watch it again tonight bc I wasnt fully paying attention las night

Eventually they might need to deviate from the source a lil bit more to stretch it out, because its only 89 issues of the comic, which is a good read too btw

Eventually they might need to deviate from the source a lil bit more to stretch it out, because its only 89 issues of the comic, which is a good read too btw

T-Dog
laugh.gif

Hiding under zombie corpses
eek.gif
smokin.gif

The screwdriver
smokin.gif
...but it only took a drop in 28 Days Later (I know that ain't zombies, but c'mon...she dead
grin.gif
)
Zombie gutcheck
sick.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
between that, the chopper and the church, Daryl became my favorite survivor this ep

Is it bad that I kinda want both the kids to get got? Nah it is
laugh.gif
...I'm so hyped that this show's back, but does everything have to be on Sunday?

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lt78woSKcb1qmwbclo1_500.gif
tumblr_lt78woSKcb1qmwbclo7_500.gif
tumblr_lt75ag6Gox1r21rs4o5_500.gif
tumblr_lt777eKxPP1qecvyeo1_500.gif

T-Dog
laugh.gif

Hiding under zombie corpses
eek.gif
smokin.gif

The screwdriver
smokin.gif
...but it only took a drop in 28 Days Later (I know that ain't zombies, but c'mon...she dead
grin.gif
)
Zombie gutcheck
sick.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
between that, the chopper and the church, Daryl became my favorite survivor this ep

Is it bad that I kinda want both the kids to get got? Nah it is
laugh.gif
...I'm so hyped that this show's back, but does everything have to be on Sunday?

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lt78woSKcb1qmwbclo1_500.gif
tumblr_lt78woSKcb1qmwbclo7_500.gif
tumblr_lt75ag6Gox1r21rs4o5_500.gif
tumblr_lt777eKxPP1qecvyeo1_500.gif

that was a great episode, Dale just became a badass to me in that episode.

He thought quick on his feet hiding T-dog and himself under the corpses, and was basically the "you guys stay here, i'll check out that tent/church/ whatever else that needs checkin out" dude...

props

that was a great episode, Dale just became a badass to me in that episode.

He thought quick on his feet hiding T-dog and himself under the corpses, and was basically the "you guys stay here, i'll check out that tent/church/ whatever else that needs checkin out" dude...

props

Originally Posted by CreekShow

There is a lot they have added in the show from the comic book. A lot already happened when they decided to leave camp...no I will not spoil that either.
The show has to be different from the comic to an extent and I am OK with that.

And big1236, I think you were referring to Daryl covering T-dog. 

There is a lot they have added in the show from the comic book. A lot already happened when they decided to leave camp...no I will not spoil that either.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My thoughts on tonight episode..

- I hope to see Morgan & Dewayne in this season.
- I though it was the end of T-Dog in the first 15 minutes 
nerd.gif
 / Dude is hella clumsy when he see walkers
roll.gif

- I blame Rick for what happen to Carl.. Should have let Shane kill the deer
   Same things I was thinking. Looking forward to next weeks episode.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My thoughts on tonight episode..

- I hope to see Morgan & Dewayne in this season.
- I though it was the end of T-Dog in the first 15 minutes 
nerd.gif
 / Dude is hella clumsy when he see walkers
roll.gif

- I blame Rick for what happen to Carl.. Should have let Shane kill the deer
   Same things I was thinking. Looking forward to next weeks episode.

Season 1 is on Netflix.. I'm bout to jump on this now. I keep hearing to much good about it

Season 1 is on Netflix.. I'm bout to jump on this now. I keep hearing to much good about it

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

you sir, are correct.   

you sir, are correct.   

Great episode. Kicks of the season well IMO. Can't wait to see how the rest of it goes. I need to get reading up on this, seems like people are hyped on that as well as the show.

Great episode. Kicks of the season well IMO. Can't wait to see how the rest of it goes. I need to get reading up on this, seems like people are hyped on that as well as the show.

CreekShow

Ya I mean I understand they changed some minor details and added a few characters, but as far as the basic storyline they are following pretty dead on.

Unless what I think you might be talking about was supposed to already happen, then ya thats a big situation they changed but I didnt think that had happened at this point in the comics.

And I think some of you are getting Dale confused with Darryl. Dale is the old man, Darryl is the hillbilly

CreekShow

Ya I mean I understand they changed some minor details and added a few characters, but as far as the basic storyline they are following pretty dead on.

Unless what I think you might be talking about was supposed to already happen, then ya thats a big situation they changed but I didnt think that had happened at this point in the comics.

And I think some of you are getting Dale confused with Darryl. Dale is the old man, Darryl is the hillbilly

Back
Top Bottom