THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by nightruans

either someone was deer hunting or they thought the kid was a zombie...bc of the way he was creeping up on the deer... SMFH

Thats what I was thinking too. 

either someone was deer hunting or they thought the kid was a zombie...bc of the way he was creeping up on the deer... SMFH

Yea thats what I was thinking too damb
30t6p3b.gif

Man..I'm gonna be feenin for the next episode now until next sunday..I don't always watch TV...but when I do...It's The Walking Dead,Falling Skies, or Baseball 
laugh.gif

Yea thats what I was thinking too damb
30t6p3b.gif

Man..I'm gonna be feenin for the next episode now until next sunday..I don't always watch TV...but when I do...It's The Walking Dead,Falling Skies, or Baseball 
laugh.gif

@+@ just got realer...

they might have to chalk lil mama up in the L column. as bad as it sounds its been almost 36 hrs and in this type of situation there are some harsh realities.

but really was he boutta do to the deer, pet it? its a zombie apocalypse my g, dead on all extra stuff!

@+@ just got realer...

they might have to chalk lil mama up in the L column. as bad as it sounds its been almost 36 hrs and in this type of situation there are some harsh realities.

but really was he boutta do to the deer, pet it? its a zombie apocalypse my g, dead on all extra stuff!

Originally Posted by FEETure

@+@ just got realer...

roll.gif

I said the same thing lol. I was like "really?" we petting deer in the middle of a apocalypse 

@+@ just got realer...

roll.gif

I said the same thing lol. I was like "really?" we petting deer in the middle of a apocalypse 

@+@ just got realer...

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif
at first I thought they were gonna let the youngin take down the dear
but he kept walking towards it all shiny eyed, like he was about to try and ride it

that's food son, can't be getting all sentimental

no church in the wild...

@+@ just got realer...

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif
but he kept walking towards it all shiny eyed, like he was about to try and ride it

no church in the wild...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

@+@ just got realer...

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif

no church in the wild...

This kid was lucky he didn't get onen to the head

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

@+@ just got realer...

laugh.gif
 that

laugh.gif

no church in the wild...

This kid was lucky he didn't get onen to the head

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Idk. If they thought he was a zombie...wouldn't they have aimed for his head?? 
It's gonna suck when there are a lot more commercials and no extra 30 minutes. 

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Idk. If they thought he was a zombie...wouldn't they have aimed for his head?? 
It's gonna suck when there are a lot more commercials and no extra 30 minutes. 

Back
Top Bottom