THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

doc didnt say anything about his wife or shane. he said something about their situation and probably like theres no hope for anything. thats why he was gonna tell the guy on the radio but decided not to...didnt wanna be even more of a downer.
How do you know he said that? There was no dialogue on the screen. Jenner (the Dr.) did blood tests on everybody and he only spoke to Rick. Easy speculation is that he found something in her blood showing that she could possibly be pregnant. He did mention that the group had no hope. But, if that is what Jenner whispered to him, there would be no reason for rick to bring up what the Doctor told him in the opening monologue of the season premiere. Rick knows something and it's clearly affecting him.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How do you know he said that? There was no dialogue on the screen. Jenner (the Dr.) did blood tests on everybody and he only spoke to Rick. Easy speculation is that he found something in her blood showing that she could possibly be pregnant. He did mention that the group had no hope. But, if that is what Jenner whispered to him, there would be no reason for rick to bring up what the Doctor told him in the opening monologue of the season premiere. Rick knows something and it's clearly affecting him.
Was about to say the same thing......

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Was about to say the same thing......

Originally Posted by big1236

Hey J2, you're right, but there is a time and place for everything too.

They were searching for that little girl- no need to say 'oh look! there's a deer, lemme go pet it!'

and i can't wait to see Rick unload some whoop #$% on shane. I think the Dr. from the CDC told him.....
True enough, but think about this way as well - All things considered, after going through hell and high water, I'd feel refreshed to see a deer. Something so nostalgic (seen better days) in these types of times. It's kinda like when dude found the truck full of water or when they found out the CDC had a hot water tank. Little things we take for granted now are things they'd kill for in the series. But on the other hand, they WERE finding a missing girl and they got sidetracked so easily hahaha. 
And I'm pretty sure the Dr. didn't anything about the Wife/Shane. My guess it was something about the whole situation they're in or maybe what caused it. Rick was going to mention it to Morgan over the radio but didn't want to say it. 

They were searching for that little girl- no need to say 'oh look! there's a deer, lemme go pet it!'

and i can't wait to see Rick unload some whoop #$% on shane. I think the Dr. from the CDC told him.....
True enough, but think about this way as well - All things considered, after going through hell and high water, I'd feel refreshed to see a deer. Something so nostalgic (seen better days) in these types of times. It's kinda like when dude found the truck full of water or when they found out the CDC had a hot water tank. Little things we take for granted now are things they'd kill for in the series. But on the other hand, they WERE finding a missing girl and they got sidetracked so easily hahaha. 
And I'm pretty sure the Dr. didn't anything about the Wife/Shane. My guess it was something about the whole situation they're in or maybe what caused it. Rick was going to mention it to Morgan over the radio but didn't want to say it. 

Originally Posted by proper english

that was a great episode, Dale just became a badass to me in that episode.

He thought quick on his feet hiding T-dog and himself under the corpses, and was basically the "you guys stay here, i'll check out that tent/church/ whatever else that needs checkin out" dude...

props

i hated Dale in S1..
dude is dat dude to me now. 
pimp.gif

That isn't Dale.

Dale is the old man that drives the RV.

Daryl is whom y'all are referring to.

Originally Posted by proper english

He thought quick on his feet hiding T-dog and himself under the corpses, and was basically the "you guys stay here, i'll check out that tent/church/ whatever else that needs checkin out" dude...

props

i hated Dale in S1..
pimp.gif

That isn't Dale.

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Yes, the doctor didn't mention anything about Shane and Lori because, one, he has no knowledge of what the two did and one could hear the dialogue that the doctor whispered in Rick's ear. I still won't believe what Jenner whispered to Rick had to do with the current condition of the group or what caused the outbreak. 

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Yes, the doctor didn't mention anything about Shane and Lori because, one, he has no knowledge of what the two did and one could hear the dialogue that the doctor whispered in Rick's ear. I still won't believe what Jenner whispered to Rick had to do with the current condition of the group or what caused the outbreak. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

proper english wrote:

big1236 wrote:

props

i hated Dale in S1..

pimp.gif

That isn't Dale.

thank you!! somebody finally corrected them.

dudes need to shut up about the comic/book, you guys are spoiling stuff for those that dont read them. use spoilers, please.

oh and im excited for the next episode, got hooked after watching season 1 on netflix.

proper english wrote:

big1236 wrote:

props

i hated Dale in S1..

pimp.gif

That isn't Dale.

dudes need to shut up about the comic/book, you guys are spoiling stuff for those that dont read them. use spoilers, please.

oh and im excited for the next episode, got hooked after watching season 1 on netflix.

Originally Posted by doosta45

proper english wrote:

i hated Dale in S1..

dude is dat dude to me now.�
pimp.gif

That isn't Dale.

��

He was corrected a couple pages back.
A sneak peek to Episode 202:

Originally Posted by doosta45

proper english wrote:

i hated Dale in S1..

dude is dat dude to me now.�
pimp.gif

That isn't Dale.

��

He was corrected a couple pages back.
A sneak peek to Episode 202:

Just watched this show for the first time, first season first episode.
Had me like 
eek.gif
, mouth dropped the whole episode...

Yes I'm super late I know....

Had me like 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Had me like 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 Welcome to the club! I had the exact same reaction too. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Had me like 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 Welcome to the club! I had the exact same reaction too. 

There's no way Jenner (the doctor) told him that it's hopeless, there's no cure, etc... because that's impossible to know.

It's either

1) Your wife got a kid on the way
2) The government did this and is holed up somewhere, killing off the survivors from any contaminated area, you're going up against an army. Remember, the soldiers were MURKING hospital workers. Those would be the LAST people you'd want dead in a crisis like this.

Already, the show has taken enough liberties that I'm not really gonna expect too many comic/show timeline similarities. They may use some characters, arcs, but they've already gone pretty far off course.

Either way, this is my second favorite show on TV.

There's no way Jenner (the doctor) told him that it's hopeless, there's no cure, etc... because that's impossible to know.

It's either

1) Your wife got a kid on the way
2) The government did this and is holed up somewhere, killing off the survivors from any contaminated area, you're going up against an army. Remember, the soldiers were MURKING hospital workers. Those would be the LAST people you'd want dead in a crisis like this.

Already, the show has taken enough liberties that I'm not really gonna expect too many comic/show timeline similarities. They may use some characters, arcs, but they've already gone pretty far off course.

Either way, this is my second favorite show on TV.

Back
Top Bottom