The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Salcido :stoneface:

This midfield hasn't been able to hold possession for $#%$. Herrera is like 20 years younger and 100x better. Why does a coach always hold this team back.

Salcido > Herrera

Atleast at this point. Herrera goes up too much, and tries to play too fancy at times. Salcido gives you leadership and precense in that midfield.

Last edited:
Salcido > Herrera

Atleast at this point. Herrera goes up too much, and tries to play too fancy at times. Salcido gives you leadership and precense in that midfield.
He just gave away a pass that led to a break. And they almost scored on the corner.

If you want tackling and long range shots, play him at LB. But he is a liability in midfield.

Mexico wasted a couple good chances. I hope they continue to do so
laugh.gif
This 
laugh.gif

Germany's Dortmund connection... :wow: such a talented squad...

RvP's brace brought his tally for the national team to 34(same with Huntelaar)...
they're both 6 goals short or all-time record goalscorer Patrick Kluivert...
if Robin stays fit until the end of his career,then i'm pretty sure that record will eventually be his...

And people wonder why children of immigrants choose not to support the USMNT. Who wants to sit through 94 minutes of anti-football? Seriously, man. I'm going to bed with a tummy ache tonight. Take your 1 point and put it where your weiner was supposed to be.

And people wonder why children of immigrants choose not to support the USMNT. Who wants to sit through 94 minutes of anti-football? Seriously, man. I'm going to bed with a tummy ache tonight. Take your 1 point and put it where your weiner was supposed to be.

We will. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Gnight bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom