The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Jonjo Shelvy looks like a hooligan & I mean that as a compliment. Dude looks like he can put away some pints like a champ...

Mexican fans born in America 
eyes.gif

flame suit on.

it shouldnt matter where you are from and who you root for, if you rooted for your home teams there is still 100+ people that are rooting for that team that "shouldnt" be

it shouldnt matter where you are from and who you root for, if you rooted for your home teams there is still 100+ people that are rooting for that team that "shouldnt" be
when it comes to national teams, it matters 
ohwell.gif

its not the same as a fan from Atlanta being a Lakers fan.

Or all of us here being a fan of Man United or Real Madrid etc. IMO its just different.

Also, to your last point I don't think there are any non-americans rooting for the USMNT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Mexican, born in Guadalajara and raised in Los Angeles. LA is my home, and will forever be. Grateful for everything this country has given my family and I. No matter what I root for Mexican teams and Mexico in general. Nobody can tell me I'm wrong, that's how I feel.

I'm Mexican, born in Guadalajara and raised in Los Angeles. LA is my home, and will forever be. Grateful for everything this country has given my family and I. No matter what I root for Mexican teams and Mexico in general. Nobody can tell me I'm wrong, that's how I feel.
nthat.gif

ALL my nigerian friends were rooting for Ghana to beat the US last cycle **** had me heated :lol:

I remember being the only person where I was at, that wanted the US to win. :smh:

:lol: Yup me and my two white friends were the only ones in our crew rooting for the US :smh:

im from Baltimore but my ppls from Ghana...Ghana all day in the world cup :pimp:

See I can understand that, but my Nigerian friends always talk mess about Ghana and I thought there was a strong rivalry there :lol: They were riding HARD for the black stars though. I just hope we don't have to play them in the next WC (granted we make it) cuz I can't take that again :lol:

USA-Mex about to start....love this rivalry :smokin :smokin

Salcido
indifferent.gif

This midfield hasn't been able to hold possession for $#%$. Herrera is like 20 years younger and 100x better. Why does a coach always hold this team back.

Last edited:
For the Mexico fans, whats the deal with Vela not accepting call ups to the squad or not being called in? I'd have to imagine he'd be lethal with Chicharito up top :x but does he just have beef (no pun intended :lol:) with being suspended before and the federation?

Born in Dominican Republic, we are IRRELEVANT in futbol :\

Came to the US when I was 7, it was my Mexican neighbors that put me on to futbol and taught me how to play. They are still my homies to this day :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom