The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

A tax rate of 75% for salaries over €1 million? There is no way any player worth his salt will stay there or go there. Looks like everyone on PSG's side will request transfers...

Moura to United can finally happen :smokin

XAVVVIIII how could he miss that....

Last edited:
Bienvenido De Vuelta A Casa Tito!!!

Gawd Benz is worthless for country... France has too many capable strikers, need to give them a shot

Watching this Spain vs France game in class, I'm really impressed with the young French players, particularly Varane. The dude is gonna be a monster

I'm smh @ Nasri though. He has the talent to play in a game like this, but his attitude :smh:

Last edited:
Ribery just missed a CLEAR opportunity. Raymond Domenech must be like "see..."

Last edited:
Watching this Spain vs France game in class, I'm really impressed with the young French players, particularly Varane. The dude is gonna be a monster

I'm smh @ Nasri though. He has the talent to play in a game like this, but his attitude :smh:

Agreed, VERY strong showing from the French.

The young lads are playing with a real calm head out there.

From one Mexican to another, don't ever forget why our parents came here . Why thousands every year risk and lose their lives crossing the border to get here. I can't stand folks that ride other countries and dog this one while earning their daily bread here.

NBC Sports hired the face of their EPL programming. They really need to put together a better programming for their MLS coverage.

what?..just last week during rivalry week they had a two and a half hour mls Live look in program in between skc-fire and timbers-sounders games.

Roman Abramovich's former business partner/friend turned enemy/courtroom nemesis, Boris Berezovsky, found dead in his England home.

Roman Abramovich's former business partner/friend turned enemy/courtroom nemesis, Boris Berezovsky, found dead in his England home.

Yeah that's a very interesting story. I read about it earlier this morning.

Btw...

Swaggotelli puttin away 2 already today....

The dude is on fire lately...

Good to see things working out for him back home where he belongs...

NBC Sports hired the face of their EPL programming. They really need to put together a better programming for their MLS coverage.

what?..just last week during rivalry week they had a two and a half hour mls Live look in program in between skc-fire and timbers-sounders games.

That was one weekend & actually 2 weeks ago. They should do that every weekend instead of showing rebroadcasts of golf...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom