The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ if thats the case see ya benayoun... such a hot or miss player and i jus never really liked his game (big lack of physicality)
He had a really good season with Liverpool the year before he joined Chelsea, I just never understood why we got him when there were better options at the time.

PSG made an intial offer on Ganso but was rejected immediately. He will probably end up at Milan within the next year much like Super Mario.
I'm still convinced Neymar will be playing at the Bernabeu in January.

Malaga claim Eto'o and Sneijder were interested in joining the La Liga side. 

Rumors are Chelsea is inching closer and closer to signing Modric away from Spurs. Levy/Redknapp have showed less reluctance in recent weeks. Tottenham reached an agreement with Lass Diarra and Emmanuel Adebayor might be next. 

Supposedly a Tevez loan to Inter isn't completely dead but they are seriously considering signing Forlan from Atleti on a permanent basis.

I don't get AVB right now, first thing I would have done is cut the dead weight. That includes Anelka, Bosingwa, Ferreira, and Benayoun. Selling Zhirkov was the right move and including Sturridge in the campaign was also a solid decision. A creative midfielder should have been top priority almost immediately. Either Modric, Nasri, Sneijder, or even Moutinho. Next Van der Wiel and Cissokho as long-term replacements at the outside back positions. Ivanovic is not a true RB and his lack of pace creates problems at times. 

Cech is out nearly four weeks. Vidic out up to five with that calf injury. Ferdinand expected back for their crucial early match against Gunners. 

Alex Song is looking more and more like a Michael Essien-type player with distribution and moving forward up the pitch.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

/\ if thats the case see ya benayoun... such a hot or miss player and i jus never really liked his game (big lack of physicality)
He had a really good season with Liverpool the year before he joined Chelsea, I just never understood why we got him when there were better options at the time.
West-Brom-v-Chelsea-Fernando-Torres_2586436.jpg

via Arsenal.com
Joel Campbell has been confirmed as an Arsenal player, with all formal agreements and processes relating to his transfer now complete.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

West-Brom-v-Chelsea-Fernando-Torres_2586436.jpg
Mind = blown.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

why exactly is the la liga season gonna start late?
They're on strike.Some clubs offered players money but were unable to pay them.
I guess clubs in the first and second division owns some 50mil Euros overall.

sick.gif
Arshavin. There really isn't another option? I can't remember the last time I saw this dude play well.

Despite Frimpong inexperience showing, he had a good game. Can't wait to see him mature.
Suarez certainly brings something out of LP, if they didn't win against a weakens Arsenal, that would certainly says something about them.
Walcott player bad, he especially disappeared in the 1st half. Along with a couple others. We needba central forward
There were a lot of mixed opportunities

Time to watch Chelsea... always nice when i don't have to wake up extra early to watch my boys play...

I can't believe we didn't sell Alex to Juventus, he's prone to these kind of mistakes, plus he's slow.

after watching that half.. we need to do whatever it takes to get some more creative players in our midfield... Once again Torres looks good but we're not creating any chances... And Alex.. yea, what can i say.. its Alex.. not surprised...

Back
Top Bottom