The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

What a game! Never seen Ozil that heated, or let alone, heated at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

this is just gonna get worse, the last one was bad this one was worse, the next clash, i dont know what will happen but it might be the breaking point, it sickens me because half these dudes play together for the national team, its an insult to spain

...idk about all tht.

im predicting this season may end up being reminiscent of the 06-07 la liga where barca and real ended with equal amount of points and it came down to the results

of the head to head matches.
pimp.gif

I do admire Mourinho's tactics very much so, Real are playing very aggressive with a lineup that has less quality than Barcelonas. No one even really fights tho, just shoving matches over and over.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I do admire Mourinho's tactics very much so, Real are playing very aggressive with a lineup that has less quality than Barcelonas. No one even really fights tho, just shoving matches over and over.

As a Chelsea fan, I got a ton of respect for Mourinho but that random eye poke/jab to Villanova was wack. It looked like he had some vendetta on the dude for years and this was his moment to shine.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Fabregas got on the bandwagon kinda late and he isnt needed in barcelona...the team is already stacked.
They already had no use for Mascherano last year, now they got Fabregas. They're depth is unmatched.

this is just gonna get worse, the last one was bad this one was worse, the next clash, i dont know what will happen but it might be the breaking point, it sickens me because half these dudes play together for the national team, its an insult to spain
Come on bruh... It's soccer. No fighting's gonna' happen.These dudes flop around like Vlade Divac covered in vaseline on a trampoline. I hate Villa with a passion, if any fighting does go down I hope it involves him and he gets wrecked.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Come on bruh... It's soccer. No fighting's gonna' happen.These dudes flop around like Vlade Divac covered in vaseline on a trampoline. I hate Villa with a passion, if any fighting does go down I hope it involves him and he gets wrecked.
pimp.gif
If that happens
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Mourinho with the sneak attack
laugh.gif

Great game, Fabregas is still a punk. A couple plays go our way and the game has a different outcome. I'm curious as to what got Ozil so fired up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude is a !#!$%+! G
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Mourinho with the sneak attack
laugh.gif

Great game, Fabregas is still a punk. A couple plays go our way and the game has a different outcome. I'm curious as to what got Ozil so fired up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude is a !#!$%+! G
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
that was a %+! move and you know it...when he got confronted he backed up and didnt do %%!#.

FC Dallas became the 1st American team to win in mexico
pimp.gif

Emmanuel-Eboue.jpg

eboue.gif

eboue2.gif

LEGEND.

You will be missed Eboue. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

IMO you'd be hard pressed to find a better back-up RB in the league so this move is very surprising. 

roll.gif
at the .gifs. God I'll miss him 
frown.gif
Was always one of my favorite players year in, year out.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Emmanuel-Eboue.jpg

LEGEND.

You will be missed Eboue. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

IMO you'd be hard pressed to find a better back-up RB in the league so this move is very surprising. 
eboue.jpg

Maureen really pulled a classless move, the game got out of hand and it is clear Marcelo
is a complete thug at times. He's had multiple times in the past year where he makes tackles
that show no respect at all for the opposition.
tumblr_lq3fe2NFUv1qgw1imo1_400.gif

Europa League playoff tomorrow
ohwell.gif
Interesting to see what lineup Spurs uses since we had
the week off and don't play Manure til Monday.

The Adebayor situation is very interesting, it makes no sense why City would basically finance
his contract and loan him to us considering we should still be viewed as at least a slight threat
to their ambitions to finish in the top 4. But as it is made apparent by their rumored actions
City feel that loaning Adebayor to us will help their title chances in the sense that we have a
much better opportunity at taking points off United, Chelsea, etc. But if this was their true opinion
then why wouldn't they have hurried the deal up so that he could have been ready for Man United
on Monday? Honestly even if Adebayor is only official by Friday I would take him as a lone striker
over anyone else Spurs has. Adebayor fits Spurs perfectly in his style of play and if we had a striker
like him last season there is no doubt that we finish top 4. Would love to see another great celebration
against Arsenal. Sorry for the very obvious information its just been a little frustrating with all the rumors.

Lastly if the Adebayor deal doesn't get done and we have to sign some last minute striker that doesn't
really improve our chances its a stupid mistake by Levy and Redknapp because I don't honestly
think Liverpool is a top 4 side yet compared to past years, Arsenal is at an all time low even if they get
new players it will take time for them to adapt, and there's a possibility Chelsea struggles early with a
new manager. So the only true top 4 locks are United and City. Also what Redknapp said about Modric
was just
sick.gif
why would he not back up his boss in public....

Sorry for the long post
Cliffs--- Outside of City and United top 4 sides seem weaker this season
          --- Adebayor deal for Spurs has to get done for us to even threaten top 6
          --- Marcelo needs to be suspended for at least 7 or 8 matches

Mourinho is a good tactician and motivator, but at the end of the day, he's a classless clown.

An Adebayor loan would be an excellent move for the Spurs. Would finally give Bale a worthy target man to whip those crosses towards. Seems a bit arrogant on City's part, but then again if the Spurs give Mancini any trouble considering the talent/money difference between the two sides, he'll have bigger things to worry about - like keeping his job.

Only watched the 1st half, but damn, that 2nd half looks crazy.

laugh.gif
at Jose... the guy's a brilliant manager but he actions are
30t6p3b.gif
It'll really piss everyone off, but the Madrid supporters will love him for it. Still... would like to see a bit more class from the guy.

Thats the thing about Adebayor if Spurs can actually get him and have Modric stay for 1
season, playing the way he has in the past, you have Bale/Lennon (hopefully Ruiz comes
this window) on the wing, Modric or Hudd/Sandro(or Lass if he comes this window) with
VDV playing a free role and Adebayor playing as a true lone striker... Can only dream

Back
Top Bottom