The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif

Whats sad is Cesc now has won more trophies with Barca than he has in 6 years with Arsenal...the struggles of being a Gunners fan.

Marcelo with the blatant scissor kick 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

as dirty as Madrid players are they always provide the entertainment. Best matchup in the world sometimes for the wrong reasons
laugh.gif

Mourinho with the sneak attack
laugh.gif

Great game, Fabregas is still a punk. A couple plays go our way and the game has a different outcome. I'm curious as to what got Ozil so fired up.

Mourinho
laugh.gif
I guess that's where the players get it from
Pepe and Marcelo are reckless @SoccerByIves called Marcelo are thug
laugh.gif

Im interested to see why Ozil was so mad about, look like he was saying someone hit him
It's truly a grand rivalry, surprised Ramos didn't mush anyones face this time
Welcome to La Liga Cesc.....in terms of trophies, people are forgetting about the WC

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

A couple plays go our way and the game has a different outcome.
LOL. A couple plays go our way and we win by 3+ goals.

Anyway, Dani showed why he is one of, if not the best right back in the world.
And as always, Messi was Messi.
pimp.gif

They'll continue to get better at punishing that high line Madrid has decided to play.

Di Stefano was complaining last year about Madrid being a side with no personality. I guess Mourinho decided "scumbags" filled the void.

Just watched the highlights on youtube. That messi thru pass from half was ridiculous.. Barca is too stacked. Unstoppable when they are on top of their game.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Mourinho
laugh.gif
I guess that's where the players get it from
Pepe and Marcelo are reckless @SoccerByIves called Marcelo are thug
laugh.gif

Im interested to see why Ozil was so mad about, look like he was saying someone hit him
It's truly a grand rivalry, surprised Ramos didn't mush anyones face this time
Welcome to La Liga Cesc.....in terms of trophies, people are forgetting about the WC
yeah that world cup arsenal won was a once in a life time sight.

this is just gonna get worse, the last one was bad this one was worse, the next clash, i dont know what will happen but it might be the breaking point, it sickens me because half these dudes play together for the national team, its an insult to spain

Someone threw an Omar Bravo bobblehead at the Sporting KC goalie and nailed him the eye. It cut him under the eye. It's Omar Bravo bobblehead night. Omar Bravo's suspended this game.

Soccer <3

In the video you can see that it was David Villa who pushed or slapped Ozil and caused him to go off
laugh.gif
. Even though it was an awful way to end the game it was definitely entertaining to watch. The escalating rivalry between the two teams is probably making Del Bosque nervous
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom